Chapter 55

I pulled my suitcase outside and took in the fresh air. I looked up and saw the sun shining through the oak leaves. I smiled and pulled the suitcase. "Hey babe." Carlos said when I walked over and kissed my cheek. "Hey. Here's my suitcase." I said and Ranel came by and took it.

"Hey Katelyn." I heard Savannah say and she tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled. The girls were standing there. "Hey guys." I said. "We wanted to see you and the guys off before you left us for 3 months." Melody said. "Thanks." I said. "We're going to miss you so much!" Annie said and they all came in for a group hug. I teared up a bit.

I pulled away and wiped my nose. "I'm going to miss you guys too! Make sure to Skype and text me whenever you can!" I said. "Hey Carlos! Come take a picture of me and the gals!" I said. Carlos came over and I have him my phone. The girls and I all stood together. "Say Rush!" Carlos said. "Rush!" We all said and smiled. "Come on guys! Time to go!" Ranel said.

I gave the girls one last hug before they went off to say bye to the boys. "Ready for your first tour?" Carlos asked. "Yes." I said smiling and intertwining my fingers with his. The guys got on the bus. "Let's go!" I said and Carlos and I walked into the bus. This is going to be amazing!