Chapter 4

***Here's Chapter 4!! I'm going to try and get some more chapters done before my next update!**

I wake up in someone’s arms to the smell of something burning. I open my eyes and see I’m in Carlos’ arms. I slowly move out of his arms so I don’t wake him up. I look over and see James, Annie, and Melody are still sleeping but Kendall, Logan, and Savannah are up cooking breakfast. I sit up, groaning and making the weird noises you make in the morning. I stretch my arms in the air and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I walk over to the kitchen and see Logan burning the bacon. “Logan. You need to learn how to cook.” I said, pushing Logan out of the way and taking over the stove. “Hey! If you weren’t sleep-“ He starts until I cut him off. “Save it for the reporters.” I said, laughing along with Kendall and Savannah. “So what are we doing today?” I ask, regretting it. They were probably leaving. “Well I don’t know. We need to get Sissy, Yuma, Sydney, and Fox back from Dustin.” Kendall says. “Okay! After everyone wakes up we can get ready then we’ll sneak out the back and go get the Big Time Pets." I said. Ha, and Savannah used to tease me how I'd never meet Sydney.

~*~*~

After everyone had got up we all got ready, the guys using Alexis’ old room. I jump in the shower and wash my hair with my vanilla shampoo. When I get out, I put on my robe and go to my closet, which was walk in. Now listen, my closet is a walk in, bigger than most, because I got dibs on this room when we all moved in. One wall and a half is filled with my clothes and the other with my shoes. When I say half is filled with shoes I mean floor-to-wall. I grab my dark jean Hollister shorts and put on a ruffled gray tank top with one of my heart necklaces and some bracelets. I put on my black high-top converse and go back to the bath room. I plug in my straightener and hair dryer. I blow dry my brown hair then straighten it till it's pin straight, just the way I do every time I go out, which is why I have 5 straighteners just for me. That took about 25 minutes but oh well. I braid a small section of hair and bobby pin it back. Then put on my cover up, ending with some mascara and lip gloss. Done. I grab my IPhone of the nightstand and my purse and head downstairs, sliding my phone into my back pocket.

When I get downstairs I see everyone but James and Melody. Knowing Melody she is probably still doing her hair and James is probably doing his hair too. “About time!” Savannah says. “Oh be quiet. I’ve known you for 3 years and you just noticed how long I take?” I said, smiling and walking over to Carlos. “Good morning Kates.” Carlos says kissing my cheek. Aww! I already have a nickname?! Guess I'm still in shock, considering I've now been kissed on the lips and on the cheek by my celebrity crush. “Hey what are your twitters so we can follow you?” Kendall asks, pulling out his iPhone with the Vans case. We exchange our twitters to the guys just as Melody and James come down. “It’s alive!” I say at the same time as Annie and Savannah. It’s a running joke we have because Melody spends so much time getting ready in her room.

“Yep! And so is James!” She says. The guys just give us confused, amused looks. My phone beeps and I see Kendall tagged the girls and I saying “Getting ready to go get our Big Time Pets from @dbeltwrites with…” and he tagged the girls and I along with the rest of the guys. “Let’s go!” I say. I run down the hallway, Savannah and Annie hot on my heels. I push the elevator button and cheer. We always race to see who gets to push it. I guess that's why the hotel manager calls us kids. We go into the elevator and everyone catches up. I lock eyes with Annie, Melody, and Savannah, plans forming in our minds. I mouth three, then two, and then we all scream, “ELEVATE A LITTLE HIGHER!!” The boys shake their heads, as if they were used to us already. Once we’re off we head down a side hallway and sneak out the back door to see 2 black jeeps waiting. “Are those from-“Annie starts but gets cut off. “The Windows Down music video? Yes.” Logan says. Sweet! I jump in next to Carlos. Savannah and Kendall jump in with us and James, Logan Melody, and Annie are in the other.

We drive for a while, the wind blowing my hair behind me, till we get to a big house. Carlos knocks on the door while Kendall sits there ringing the doorbell over and over. A guy answers the door and the girls and I jump up and down. It’s THE Dustin Belt! “Hey guys!...and girls?” Dustin says moving aside. looking confused, and letting us come in. When I walk in I get jumped on by a German Shepherd, falling to the ground. “Hi Sydney!” I squeal smiling and rubbing her head. “I think Sydney likes you.” Carlos says, laughing I look over and see Melody holding Fox and Savannah bending down petting Yuma and Sissy.  Logan and Annie are just standing there watching us. “So Logan where’s Bernard?” I ask and everyone burst out laughing. "He went on a quest with my skateboard. He'll be back soon." Logan said, another chorus of laughs fill the hallway. “Well thanks for pet sitting Dustin.” James says, giving him a bro hug. The guys do the same and Dustin waves to me and the rest of the girls. We walk out of the house, walking along the pavement, the pets trotting right behind us. “So how about we go drop the pets off at the hotel then go shopping?” Carlos says. “Yes!!” The girls and I scream.

 And I mean it literally when I say this. Since we don't pay for the apartment, or the food, we have all our money saved up from work. There isn't a week that goes by without one of us going to the mall. Shopping is our middle name.