Chapter 32

***Okay next chapter! Nothing happens if ya know what I mean with Katelyn and Carlos. Little out of comfort zone when typing the first part but it's nothing bad! Anyways read on! 2 comments and I'll post the next chapter!***

“I am so tired.” I say collapsing onto Carlos’ lap on the couch. All day I had to help Carlos sort everything in his room and I had to walk ALL 4 pets because everyone else didn’t want to. Everyone else decided to hang out in the guys’ apartment so Carlos and I are hanging out here since we haven’t had much of an alone time in a while. He smiles at me. “You know you’re beautiful when you’re tired?” he asks kissing my nose.

“Did you know you’re sexy when you say that?” I tell him smiling. “I can’t imagine my life without you.” I say. “Neither can I babe.” He says kissing me. When he pulls away I yawn. “Wanna head to bed? It is….11:17.” He said looking at his watch. “It’s past 11?! Today went by fast.” I say.

“Yep.” He says. “Okay. Can you carry me?” I ask doing my best puppy dog face. “Okay babe.” He says standing up and carrying me bridal style. Right before we reach my room he stops and sets me down. “There you go. I carried you.” He says smiling. “Meanie.” I say pouting and biting my lip to tease him.

“You know I love you right?” he says leaning in. His lips crash with mine and his hands go to my hips. I kiss him back passionately and run my fingers through his hair. “I love you too.” I whisper against his lips. We back up against the wall outside my door and I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He bites my bottom lip and I pull away and smirk. He stares at me. “What?’ I ask innocently. “Stop teasing.” He says kissing me again. I kiss him back and put my hands on his chest. He moves me off of the wall, supporting me since my legs are wrapped around him.

We keep kissing as he goes into our room, closing the door behind him.

~*~*~*

“Bye baby.” Carlos says leaving and I close the door. The guys had a recording session then have to film the show so it was a girls-day-in. “I’m going to go take a shower!” I tell them and head up to my room. I start the shower and take off my clothes. I let the hot water run over my body then wash my hair.

When I’m done I dry off and go to my closet. I pull on some sweats and my BTR shirt. Ahh feels like those old days when I use to fan girl over everything the guys did and wear BTR things 24/7. Haha. I put my hair in a bun then lay down on my bed.

“She has no idea, no idea I’m standing here. I’m standing hereeeeee.” My phone says. No Idea is one of my fav BTR songs so that’s my ringtone. I reach across to my dresser, failing to reach my phone. I finally give up and sit up. I grab my phone, I had a text.

From: Niall

Hey wanna get coffee or something?

What the fork?!

To: Niall

I guess? NOT as a date.

From: Niall

Okay see you…at 12?

To: Niall

Kk.

What is up with him? I just met him last night! Oh well as long as Niall doesn’t try anything. It was 11:30 so I got up and switched into jeans but kept on my BTR shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my ray bans. I jogged down the stairs. “I’m going to get coffee, I’ll be back later.” I said. I put on my glasses and headed down to my car. I started the engine and drove to the coffee shop.

I walked in and saw a guy with blonde hair and a hoodie. I walked up. “Niall?” I ask. “Hey Katelyn.” He said. I sat in the chair across from him, rather than sit next to him in the booth. “Sooo. I’m going to go get coffee.” I said awkwardly standing up and going to the counter. I don’t know why but I wasn’t that comfortable around Niall. I mean, he’s nice and all but still.

I got my coffee and went back to the table. “So how long have you and Carlos been dating?” he asks. “Um almost a year.” I say. “Cool.” He says. We talk for a while. “Well I’m going to head back home.” I say, it was 1:00. “Oh ok.” He said, I could hear disappointment in his voice. “At least let me walk you to your car.” He says. I get up and he follows. Surprisingly there was like, no one on the streets. All of a sudden Niall stops. “Listen Katelyn. I like you a lot. In fact I love you.” He said. “That’s nice but you know I’m dating Carlos. This was NOT a date.” I say

“I know, but it can be.” He says backing me up against the wall. “Um Niall, what are you doing?!” I ask, getting scared. “As I said I love you.” He said. His lips crash with mine and I thrash and try to get him off me but he grabs my arms and holds them against the wall. He blocked my legs so I can’t move. What the fork?! I can’t move at all and he keeps kissing me.

“K-Katelyn?!”  I hear my Latino ask. Niall pulls away but holds me against the wall still. “Am I not good enough for you?! You kiss James and Niall?! What is wrong with you Katelyn?! I hate you, and never want to see you again!!” He yells at me, hatred in his voice. Carlos turns and runs away. Niall loosened his grip because he was watching Carlos. That was my chance. I kicked him in the shin and he let go. I ran after Carlos, tears streaming down my cheeks.

“Carlos! Wait!” I yell but he ignores me, gets in his car, and drives away. I stand there crying and I slide down the wall. “Katelyn? Are you okay?” I hear Niall ask. I look up. “NO! My boyfriend broke up with me because of you!” I yell at him, standing up. “What the fork is your problem Niall?! You knew I had a boyfriend but yet forced me to kiss you!! I hate you!” I yell at him running up to him and slapping him.

I push him on the ground and leave.

I leave him there, not even bothering to get in my car. I just walk my heart and mind not telling me where to go. I cry and cry, thinking about the break up. I pull out my phone, its 5:00! I look up and don’t know where I am. Time for the GPS app! I open up the GPS app and find where I am.

I turn around and start walking home. If it took me at least 4 hours to get here, it’s going to take me 4 hours to get back. I just walk, and walk, and walk.

~*~*~

Finally after 4 ½ hours I finally made it back to the hotel. My feet were killing me and I was super tired. It was 9:30. I head up to the apartment. I put the key in and take a deep breath, and open the door. I walk in, no one was here. They must be in the guys’ apartment. I go to my room and fall asleep.

(8 ½ hours ago, Carlos POV)

“K-Katelyn?!” I say. I had come back from recording early and the girls said Katelyn was here. But what was in front of me I couldn’t believe. Niall Horan and my girlfriend were kissing. Niall pulled away. “Am I not good enough for you?! You kiss James and Niall?! What is wrong with you Katelyn?! I hate you, and never want to see you again!!” I yell at her. The anger and side of me, I- I can’t even explain in words! I hate her.

I turn around and start to walk away. “Carlos! Wait!” I hear Katelyn yell I ignore her and get in my car and drive away, with the image of her crying. I get back to the hotel and go to my apartment. I storm in and slam the door behind me. “What’s wrong?” Kendall asks. Everyone is watching a movie. “Katelyn and I are done. I caught her kissing Niall.” I say heading up to my room with everyone having shocked looks on their faces.