4

This is a request

Seokjin is a huge fan of RM, who's identity is hidden. His best friend is Namjoon.

Seokjin POV

"Joonie!" I exclaim. "RM's duet that he did with V is amazing!"

"I don't know what you see in that guy." Namjoon shakes his head. "You don't even know what he looks like."

"So? His music really speaks to me. The emotion he puts into his lyrics is amazing." I say. "Besides, looks don't matter, Joonie."

"Damn. That's really poetic Jinnie." He chuckles. "Anyway, Appa says that I have to leave for a few weeks. He wants me to take over his business until he's out of the hospital."

I frown at the news. "You're gonna leave me all alone?" I ask.

"Aww, don't give me that look Jinnie." He runs his thumb across my cheek. "I'll be back soon."

"Okay...." I sigh. "When do you leave?"

"Later today." He says. "I have to pack. I'll text you when I'm off the plane, yeah?"

"Okay." I say. "Be careful Joonie."

"I will. See you later beautiful." He walks away. I blush at the nickname. I may have a small crush on my best friend, but it's normal.

*Time Skip*

"Joonie-ah~!" I smile as I answer the phone.

"Morning Jinnie." Namjoon says.

"Morning. Where are you?" I ask.

"Well, I'm in Paris, France. That's where the heart of my Appa's company is." He says.

"RM is having a concert there." I say.

"Aish, you and that RM." He chuckles. "You know, I have a surprise for you. It should be arriving in the mail today."

"Really?" I ask. "What is it?"

"You'll see. I have to go now. I'll call you later, yeah?" He says.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Alright. Love you Jinnie." He says.

"Love you too Joonie." I end the call, and rush to check my mail. I open the mailbox, and grab a small package.

When I get inside, I open the package. I take the slips of paper out, and turn them over, confused. My eyes widen at the words printed onto them.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream. My neighbor in the apartment next to me, hits the wall.

"SHUT UP!" He shouts.

"FUCK YOU YOONGI! I DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN I HEAR YOU FUCKING JIMIN!" I shout back. I grab my phone to text Namjoon.

Jinnie😍: WTF NAMJOON

Joonie😘: You got the tickets?

Jinnie😍: YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Joonie😘: You're welcome Jinnie. I'll see you soon💕.

Jinnie😍: Okay. Thank you again Joonie❤️.

*Another Time Skip*

"Namjoon!" I run into my best friend's arms.

"I missed you Jin." He sighs.

"I missed you too Joon." I say. He takes my hand, and we begin walking.

"So, I'll drop you off at the concert tonight." He says.

"Aren't you going with me?" I ask.

"I wish I could sunshine, but I have work to do." He says. "But my friend, Jungkook is going with you."

"Oh. Ok." I say. Namjoon stops walking, and turns to me.

"Don't be upset baby." He says. I blush at the nickname. He's never called me baby before. I'm not complaining.

"S-So, Who's Jungkook?" I ask.

*At The Concert*

"I love RM!" I exclaim. Jungkook smiles at me.

"I really like V." He says. "My boyfriend, Taehyung hates my obsession."

"Namjoon doesn't like mine either." I grin. "I don't know why though. We aren't...together."

"I can see that you want him to ask you out." He says.

"Sh-Shush. The concert is starting." I blush. We look up at the stage, as RM and V walk out.

"Before we start, I'd like to make an announcement." V says. "Today, RM and I will be revealing our identities. We'll pick two lucky people in the crowd to remove our masks."

"OH MY GOD!" I squeal.

"NO WAY!" Jungkook screams. RM and V start their concert. Jungkook and I scream the lyrics, causing a bunch of people to turn toward us.

RM walks toward Jungkook and I. He leans down, and says, "Would you two like to take our masks off?"

Kook and I nod enthusiastically. RM gestures for V to come over to help him. V helps Jungkook onstage, while RM helps me.

"Start with V." RM says. His voice sounds familiar...

Jungkook takes V's mask off, his eyes widening. "Tae?!"

"Surprise?" Taehyung grins. Jungkook hugs his boyfriend.

"This man, Jeon Jungkook, is my boyfriend. But...I don't want him to be my boyfriend anymore." Taehyung says. Jungkook looks heartbroken.

"W-What?" He almost bursts into tears.

"I want him to be my husband. Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me?" Tae gets onto one knee.

"Yes!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Well, that was eventful." RM chuckles. "Anyway, what's your name?"

"K-Kim Seokjin." I say.

"Well Seokjin, would you like to remove my mask?" He asks. I nod, and reach for the mask. I gently remove it.

"Namjoon?!" I exclaim.

"It's me." He chuckles nervously. "Do you hate me?"

"Of course not." I say.

"Good." He pulls me into a kiss. I freeze for a moment, but eventually wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

People in the crowd are cheering, and some are booing. I pull away from the kiss, and smile. "Well that was an interesting way to confess." I giggle.

"Do you feel the same way?" Namjoon asks.

"Of course I do. I've loved you for a few years, Joonie." I say.

"Will you be my boyfriend Kim Seokjin?" He asks.

"Yes." I lean forward and kiss him again.

*After The Concert*

As soon as the concert is over, I rush into my now-boyfriend's arms. "I hate you so much!"

"Ouch. Damn Jinnie, that hurts." Namjoon grins.

"How did you manage to keep this from me?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." He says. "I've always sucked at keeping secrets."

"You know, it all makes sense now. You going to help your Appa with his "business", and getting jealous whenever I complimented RM." I say.

"I wasn't jealous!" He pouts.

"You were jealous, Joon." I giggle.

"Maybe a little..." He admits. "Hey."

"What?" I ask.

"I love you." He says.

I smile, as he takes my hand. "I love you too."