112

This is a request

Namjoon POV

I walk into the house, extremely happy. I'd just finished an appointment at the doctor's office, and found out that I'm pregnant. I can't wait to tell Seokjin!

"Jinnie, I'm home!" I call out to my boyfriend. When I don't get an answer, I frown. I guess I'll have to look for him. I walk upstairs, and look into our bedroom.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim. Seokjin's eyes widen, and he climbs off of the girl.

"N-Namjoon, I can explain." He says.

"You can explain? Seokjin, I'm not blind! You're fucking cheating on me?!" I exclaim. "You're an asshole!"

"Namjoon, please-"

I shove past him, and grab a suitcase that I keep under the bed. I fill it with my clothes, and glare at my boyfriend.

"We're over. Goodbye, Seokjin. I hope you burn in Hell." I walk out the door, slowly breaking.

"I-It's gonna be okay. We're gonna get through this together, right baby?" I gently rub my stomach.

*4 Years Later*

"Daddy, look!" My son, Yoongi giggles.

"No, Yoongi. We aren't getting any more junk food." I say.

"But why not?" He whines.

"Because, we still have a bunch of snacks at home. I just bought a bunch of junk food." I say. "Why don't you go and pick out a toy, Okay?"

"Okay!" He grins, skipping down the toy area. After a few minutes, I look down the now empty area.

"Y-Yoongi?! Sweetheart, this isn't funny!" I exclaim, looking around for my child.

"D-Daddy!" Yoongi cries, running up to hug me.

"Oh, honey don't you ever do that to me again!" I exclaim.

"Th-This man helped me find you." He sniffles. I look up at the man, my eyes widening.

"S-Seokjin."

"Namjoon..."

Yoongi looks between us, confused. "Daddy, that stranger knows your name..."

"Yoongi, He isn't a stranger." I say. "He's your Appa. We should probably go, now."

"Wait. H-He's mine?" Seokjin asks.

"Of course he is. I was going to tell you, but I walked in on you with your tongue down some woman's throat." I scoff. "We're leaving, now. Goodbye."

"Namjoon..." He sighs. "I'm sorry. I really am."

"A-Appa?" Yoongi looks up at his father.

"Hey, kiddo." Seokjin smiles slightly. He turns to me, and bows.

"Please, Namjoon. Forgive me for the pain I've caused you in the past. I'd like to have a relationship with my son, and maybe fix our broken one." He begs me.

"One chance. That's all you get, Seokjin." I sigh.

"Good. That's all I'll need." He kisses my forehead.