90

This is a request.

Seokjin POV

"Have you noticed anything weird about Namjoon lately?" I ask, as I set a plate in front of Tae.

"No." He shakes his head. "He doesn't seem any different than he usually is."

"I haven't, Jin-hyung." Hoseok shrugs. Everyone except Yoongi, answers the question.

"Yoongi?" I ask.

"I-I can't tell you. Let him tell you about it." He shakes his head. "It's personal, and I promised not to tell. What seems different about him?"

"He's gotten really pale, and thin. He doesn't eat a lot, either." I say. Just then, Namjoon walks through the door, looking tired and sick.

"Namjoon, are you okay?!" I ask. He stumbles a bit, and nods.

"Y-Yeah. I'm...fine." He collapses onto the ground. I rush over to him, worried.

"Yoongi, call an ambulance!" I exclaim. He pulls his phone out, and calls 119.

*Time Skip*

I sit beside Namjoon's hospital bed, holding his hand. The other members sit around the room, waiting for him to wake up.

"H-Hyung?" Namjoon mumbles. "My body hurts."

"You're so fucking stupid." I wipe my eyes. Everyone looks at me, shocked. I don't swear. "I should've known. You haven't been eating, and whatever you do eat, you'd throw up. Yoongi told me everything after you'd collapsed. Why, Namjoon? Why?"

"B-Because is not thin enough!" He bursts into tears. "Y-You guys are all so thin, and you have abs. I'm just fucking fat! Read the comments on Twitter, and Instagram! They all call me fat, and overweight. I...I just want to make people like me. ARMY love you guys so much, but I'm like a burden to them."

"No, you aren't, Namjoon. You're perfect. You aren't fat, ugly, or useless. You are the leader of our group. You're so important to all of us. True ARMY love you so much, Joon. I love you. Don't ever do anything like that again. Please?"

"I-I won't, hyung." He sniffles. I bring my hand up to caress his face.

"Good. Now you need to get some rest. I'll bring everyone back here tomorrow to see you." I start to stand, but he stops me.

"Stay. Please?" He asks. I nod, and sit back down. The others leave the room, to give us privacy.

"You're going to see a therapist, and counselor. To help you with your eating disorder. You're gonna get better, Joon." I wipe his tears away. "And I'll be there to help you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."