55

This is a request. I'm sorry, I completely forgot about this.

Yoongi POV

"I WANT MY DADDY!" Seokjin sobs, as he throws a plushie across the room.

"Hey, we don't throw things!" I say. Seokjin ignores me, and cries into Namjoon's pillow.

"W-Wan' daddy." He whimpers. My heart breaks, as I watch Seokjin cry. He really misses Namjoon.

Namjoon had to go on a business trip for two months. That was a month ago. During that month, Seokjin and Namjoon hadn't FaceTimed, or even called each other. And Seokjin was beginning to think that Namjoon had forgotten about him.

"Hey, Jinnie." I sit beside him on the bed.

"G-Go 'way, Yoonie." He hiccups.

"Do you want to talk to your daddy?" I ask. He lifts his head from the pillow, and looks up at me, his face all red and tear stained.

"P-Pwease." He sniffles. I grab my laptop, and try to FaceTime Namjoon. Luckily, he answers on the first ring.

"What happened?! Is Seokjin okay?!" He asks.

"Does this look okay to you?" I point the camera to Seokjin, who's started to cry again.

Namjoon POV

"D-Daddy." Seokjin cries. "W-Wan you ta come h-home."

I can feel my heart crack, as I stare at my little's puffy eyes, and red face.

"Oh, baby don't cry. You're hurting daddy's heart." I say.

"C-Come back. Pwease!" He hiccups.

"Honey, it's only two more weeks." I say. "I'll be home soon."

"Namjoon, He's miserable. It's hard to get him to eat, or sleep because you aren't here." Yoongi says. "You need to come home."

"I wish I could, Yoongi but I can't. My bias would kill me. Just...let him FaceTime me every day until I come home."

"Fine." Yoongi sighs.

"Jinnie? Baby, daddy has to go. I'll FaceTime you later, okay? I pinkie promise."

He giggles, and nods happily. "O-Otay daddy." He wipes his tears away.

*2 Weeks Later*

I quietly walk into the house at 2am, not wanting to wake anyone. I've finally arrived back home, after 2 months.

I start to walk to mine and Seokjin's bedroom, but soft sniffles from the kitchen stop me. I turn back around, and walk into the kitchen. Seokjin is sitting there, his head on his arms as he cries.

"Baby." I say. His head snaps up, to look at me.

"D-Daddy!" I reach cover to hug him. He cries into my chest, as I lift him into my arms.

"Shh. It's okay, angel." I whisper. "Daddy's here."

"Missed you." He sniffles.

"I missed you too baby." I sigh. I carry him into our room, and lie him on the bed.

"N-No more business twips. I dun like it." He pouts, a few tears falling down his face.

"That's enough crying, prince." I wipe the tears away. "I'm not leaving for a long time. And if I do, you're coming with me."

"Really?! P-Pwomise?" He asks. I lie next to him, and smile as he snuggles into my chest.

"Really."

It probably sucks. I'm so sorry, to the person that requested this. I completely forgot, and I feel horrible.