7

Seokjin POV

I'm walking down the street to my friend's café, holding my boyfriend's hand.

"Fags." Someone scoffs. Namjoon looks down, and releases my hand. I stop walking, and turn to the man.

"What the hell did you call us?" I ask.

"Hyung, don't." Namjoon whispers.

"Shush Joon." I say. I turn back to the man.

"I called you fags." He shrugs. "I'm not wrong."

"Just because we're gay, doesn't mean you can call us faggots. It's rude, and extremely disrespectful. You're lucky I don't beat your ass, for insulting my boyfriend and I." I say.

"A fairy like you wouldn't stand a chance against me." The man chuckles.

"Very funny." I say. I act like I'm going to walk away, before I turn and punch him.

"Hyung, What the hell are you doing?!" Namjoon exclaims.

"Teaching this disgusting person a lesson." I say. The man tries to punch me, but I grab his arm and twist it.

"Look at that. The 'fairy' wins." I throw him to the ground, and turn to my boyfriend. "Let's go see Hoseok."

I take Namjoon's hand, and begun walking again. "I'm sorry you had to see that baby." I say.

"Th-Thank you hyungie." He says.

"For what darling?" I ask.

"Beating that man." He smiles slightly. "And defending us."

"You're welcome sweetheart." I chuckle. "I'm not going to let anyone make my baby feel bad about himself."

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too Joon."