153

This is a request.

Seokjin POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, to Namjoon's cries. I immediately sit up and look over at him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask.

"D-Daddy." He sobs. "Joonie ish s-sowwy!"

That's when I notice the wetness of my sheets. He must've had a nightmare, and wet himself.

"Aww, baby it's okay." I coo. "It was an accident, sweetheart you didn't mean to."

I stand and lift him up, ignoring my now-wet clothes. I bring him into our bathroom, and run a bath for him.

"Come here, love." He sniffles, and walks over to me. I remove his clothes, and help him into the bath. I take my soaked shirt off, and discard it.

"Hey, look at daddy." I lift his head. He looks up at me, a pout on his face.

"J-Joonie ish s-sowwy, dada." He starts to cry again.

"It's okay, darling. I'm not mad." I kiss his forehead. "People have accidents, it's okay."

"B-But-"

"Shh. No more apologizing." I say. "Can you stay here, while I change the sheets?"

"N-No! Daddy stay h-here." He whimpers.

"Okay, baby. I'll stay here." I finish bathing him, and wrap a towel around his body.

"Let's go into the guest room. I'll change the sheets in the morning." I say. I grab a diaper and a new onesie out of the closet. We walk into the guest room, and I change him there.

"Come on, honey. Let's go back to bed." I say. He crawls onto the bed, and rests his head on my chest.

"Night-Night, daddy." He mumbles.

"Goodnight, my love."