88

This is a request.

Seokjin POV

"Hyung, do you wanna go to a cafe with my friends and I?" Namjoon asks.

"Is this another attempt to ask me on a date, Namjoon?" I sigh.

"M-Maybe." He blushes.

"You've already asked, so many times! The answer is no! And it will always be no!" I exclaim. "I have a boyfriend, now stop bothering me!"

"Okay. Sorry, Seokjin-hyung." He walks away. I see a tear hit the floor as he walks by. I start to feel a little guilty, for lying and shouting. I could've been a little less cruel...

"Hey, why is Namjoon crying?" Taehyung asks.

"I rejected him again." I sigh. "But...I feel a little guilty. He is a nice guy, and he's always been so sweet to me..."

"Seokjin...you should've been kind. He's been through a lot of rejection, and heartbreak. So he's very sensitive." Tae says.

"Well, I didn't know that!" I exclaim. "I'll talk to him I'm a few days."

"You better. See you later, Jin."

*A Few Days Later*

I knock on the door of Namjoon's apartment.

"Namjoon-ah?" I call out to him. "It's Seokjin. Listen, I'm really sorry for being a jerk a few days ago. I've thought about it, and I'll go on that date with you."

I start to get worried, when I don't get a response. I turn the handle, and it's unlocked. Namjoon never leaves his door unlocked. I walk inside, looking for the boy.

"Namjoon?" I call out to him. The bathroom light is on, so I walk in there.

"Oh my god, Namjoon!" I kneel down next to the unconscious boy. In his hand, is an empty pill bottle. I take out my phone, and call 911.

*Time Skip*

Namjoon woke up, a few weeks after I'd found him. The doctor told me that if I hadn't have found him when I did, he'd be dead.

"It's my fault." I whisper, as I hold his hand. He's asleep, so he can't hear what I'm saying. "If I wouldn't have rejected you so harshly, you wouldn't be in this stupid hospital."

"I-It isn't your fault, hyung." Namjoon mumbles. "I was just...dealing with a lot of stuff, and I couldn't handle it anymore."

"But me rejecting you, was your final straw?" I ask. He nods slowly.

"I just...Ive been rejected so much, and it hurts every time. My father rejected me. He didn't want a faggot for a son. My dream college rejected me, so did some of my friends." He says. I wipe the tears from his face.

"Don't cry. Please." I tighten my grip on his hand. "When I'd found you, lying on the ground with a pill bottle, I was scared. I didn't realize it before, but I need you, Namjoon. The thought of losing you, makes me want to bawl my eyes out."

"I'm okay now, hyung." He grins. "So...How about that date?"

"When do you get discharged?" I ask.

"In 5 days." He responds.

"Hmm. Then in 5 days, we'll go on a date." I smile.

"Really?" He asks.

"Really."