116

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Sir, Someone has entered our territory." My best friends and assistant, Yoongi says.

"I'll take care of it." I groan. I walk out of my study, and down the hall to the door. Everyone in my path moves to the side, and bows. They're afraid of me, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"What are you doing, on this territory. It's off limits." I say to the male.

"I-I got lost, hiking with a group." The boy mumbles, avoiding my eyes.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you." I say. He looks up, his honey colored eyes making my heart flutter. The wolf inside of me goes crazy.

'Mate.' It says.

"I-I'm sorry, what?" The boy asks.

"You're mine." I growl. His eyes widen, in fear.

"W-What do you mean?" He asks. "Please don't hurt me, mister. I just wanna go back home."

I try my best to control myself, and lead the boy further into the woods, to the pack house. I bring him into my study, to explain.

"S-So you can transform into a wolf whenever you want. A-And you guys have mates?" The boy asks. "You're the a-alpha of the pack, and I'm your mate?"

"That is correct." I say. The boy looks confused.

"I thought that stuff was only in fairytales." He says. "Am I unconscious and dreaming or something?"

"This is real, kid." I huff. "Now tell me, what's your name?"

"Oh. I'm Namjoon." He smiles brightly, his dimples appearing.

"Well, beautiful. Looks like you're staying with me." I say.

"B-But I can't. I have school tomorrow, a-and my family and friends will be worried about me." Namjoon says.

"That can be arranged." I say. "I will notify your family about this, and your school as well. You will do online courses, and stay here with me."

"But...I don't wanna be in a loveless relationship either..." He mumbles, pouting sadly. "I just met you. I don't even know your name!"

"Kim Seokjin." I say. "And don't worry about all of that. I can take you out on dates, and we can get to know each other like that. Please, consider it?"

"Fine. I'll do it." He says.

*4 Year Time Skip*

"How the fuck does that even happen?"

"Namjoon, darling-"

"I'm a guy."

"Baby-"

"How do men get pregnant?!" Namjoon exclaims. "It's not...possible! There is no way, that a male could produce some sort of uterus!"

"Well, you did." I mumble. He glares at me, his arms crossed.

"Do you want to be strangled? Because you're coming pretty close, Seokjin." He says.

"You'll be fine, love. Think happy thoughts. We're going to have our own little pups running around. Isn't that exciting?" I ask.

"I am pretty happy about that..." He smiles slightly. "Our own little babies. How many?"

"It's usually around 4. But since you're smaller than most, you'll probably have 2." I say. He holds his stomach, a smile on his face.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

I'm sorry, I know nothing about wolf type people things- IM SORRY 😔☹️.