93

Taehyung POV

I sit at the table, and watch as Namjoon walks into the kitchen. He immediately goes over to Seokjin, and starts a conversation. I smile at the two. They're so in love, but won't admit it.

I quickly stand, and leave the room. "Guys, meet up in Yoongi's room." I say. Everyone rushes into Yoongi's bedroom, and sits on the beds.

"What's up, Tae?" My boyfriend, Jungkook asks.

"We need to make a plan." I say.

"Of what?" Yoongi mumbles, pissed at me for waking him up.

"To get Namjoon and Seokjin together. They're so oblivious!" I exclaim.

"So...how would we do that?" Hoseok asks.

"Hmm...we should go to that amusement park later, and ditch them there." I say.

"There could be crazy fans." Jimin says.

"If they really care about us, they'd give us space." I say. "Everyone in?"

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Mhm."

"Totally."

"If I say yes, you can all fuck off and get out of my room."

Namjoon POV *The Next Day*

"Let's go!" Hoseok runs ahead of us, toward the amusement park.

"Slow down!" Yoongi shouts. "I'm not going to run after your ass, babe!"

"Yoongi, Hobi, Wait for me!" Jimin whines.

"I'm gonna take Kook to the huge slides! You two have fun!" Tae drags Jungkook away.

"I guess it's just us." Seokjin shrugs. My face heats up.

"Y-Yeah. I guess so. What do you wanna do first?" I ask.

"I wanna play games!" He grins. I lead him to a game booth, and pay the man. We end up spending about an hour playing games. I'd won a bunch of stuff, and gave it all to Seokjin.

"How do you do it?!" He giggles, after I hand him the fourth plushie.

"I'm magic." I chuckle. "I think that's enough games. Let's go on a roller coaster or something."

"We should put the stuff in the car first." We shove all of the stuffed animals, and toys into the car, before running to a ride.

"D-Do we really have to go on this?" He asks.

"Are you scared?" I tease him.

"M-Maybe a little." He blushes.

"I'll hold your hand." I chuckle. We sit down, and buckle ourselves in. When the ride starts, Seokjin grabs my hand and holds it tightly.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Y-You said I could hold your hand." He mumbles. I smiles slightly, and lace our fingers together.

"You'll be okay." I say.

*Time Skip*

"Ferris wheel!" Seokjin exclaims, as he pulls me to the huge ride. I smile at his excitement. He so cute sometimes.

"H-Hey Joonie? I have to tell you something." He mumbles, a small blush in his cheeks.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I-I'll tell you when were at the top." He says. When we're finally at the top of the Ferris wheel, he takes a deep breath.

"I-I love you, Namjoon. Like....more than a friend. I love the way your eyes light up whenever you talk about song lyrics, or crabs. I love the way your dimples pop out when you smile, and how you aren't bothered by any hate. You're...amazing." His face is bright red when he's finished.

"I love you too." I lean in, and press our lips together. He cups my face, a smile on his plump lips.

"I heard Tae talking yesterday." Seokjin says, when we're off of the Ferris wheel. Our hands are connected, as we walk around the amusement park.

"Really? What was he talking about?" I ask.

"Us. And how they were gonna try to get us together today." He says.

"He had a pretty good idea, then." I smile. Seokjin grins, and laces our fingers together.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Jinnie."