188

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Sir, your new secretary is here." Jimin says.

"Bring him in, then leave." I say, not looking up form my paperwork. The door opens and closes. A boy shakily walks up the the desk.

"Name?" I ask.

"W-What?" The boy asks. I look up at the boy, with an annoyed glare.

"Your name. What is it?" I huff.

"O-Oh. Kim Namjoon." He says. I stare at the boy, looking him up and down. He's kinda cute. No, snap out of it Seokjin. You can't start acting all whipped.

"Tell someone to make me a coffee, and start on that stack of papers over there. Finish about half of it today, if possible." I say.

"Y-Yes, sir." He nods before walking off. I raise an eyebrow at his cuteness. Ah, this is going to be difficult.

*2 Weeks Later*

He's killing me, I swear. I allow my employees to wear causal clothing, but I'm starting to regret that decision. Namjoon walked into the building, wearing a pastel pink hoodie and black skinny jeans. He looks adorable, and it's melting my heart.

"Namjoon-ah, come here for a moment." I say. He looks up at me, his head tilted and his eyebrows furrowed. He stands, and walks into my office.

"Is everything alright, Mr. Kim?" He asks.

"Mhm. Cancel my meetings for the day. And reschedule them whenever I have the time." I say. "I need a break, to work on some paperwork."

"Oh, I could take some Mr. Kim." He looks up at me with an innocent grin, exposing his dimples.

"Take half. Thanks." I say, snapping out of my trance and acting cold again. His smile falters a bit, and he nods.

"Alright." He mumbles, leaning the room. I start to feel guilty. Damn, I'm already catching feelings.

*Later That Day*

It's after hours, so I don't expect anyone to be here. I grab my briefcase, and start to walk out of my office. That's when I notice a desk lamp on.

I walk over to the desk, smiling slightly when I see a sleeping Namjoon. I quickly wipe the smile off of my face, and shake his shoulder.

"Hey. Wake up, it's after hours." I say. He lifts his head, his eyes widening.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep! Oh, I have to finish this paperwork too. Please don't fire me!" He exclaims.

"Relax. I'm not going to fire you." I chuckle. "Don't worry about the paperwork. Just go home and get some rest."

"I-I can finish it." He says. I grab his chin, and force him to look me in the eye.

"Don't argue with me. I said don't worry about it." I say. He nods slowly, placing the papers on the desk.

"Okay." He mumbles, looking a bit hurt. I remove my hand from his face, and crouch beside the chair.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"What for?" He asks. He looks away from me, trying to avoid all eye contact.

"Being so rude." I say, reaching up to turn his head toward me. "I do that, when I panic."

"Why would you be panicking?" He asks.

"Because, I was afraid." I shrug. "The moment you walked into my office, my heart stopped. You're so fucking perfect. I've never felt this way before, and it scares me."

"I-I....what?" He stutters.

"I've fallen for you." I start to lean closer to him. "And it's terrifying. I've never been in love before, Namjoon."

"Well....maybe I can get rid of that fear." He whispers, leaning forward a bit. I connect our lips, pulling his body close to mine. We get so lost in the moment, that I accidentally pull him out of his chair. He falls to the floor, with a surprised shriek.

"That was an interesting kiss." I chuckle, helping him stand. "Let's go out sometime. On a date."

"Okay....where?" He grins.

"Um.....I don't know." My face heats up. "Wherever you want?"

"You really don't know anything about dating, do you?" He giggles. "That's okay. Let's go to that burger place, down the street sometime. It's nothing fancy, but I don't really like extremely fancy dinners."

"That sounds great. Tomorrow night, after work?" I ask.

"Sounds perfect."