19

Seokjin POV

"Are you sure about this, hyung?" Yoongi asks. "I mean, you've never gotten a tattoo before."

"I'm sure, Yoongi. I want my first tattoo to be special. And Namjoon was talking about how cute it would be to get couple tattoos." I say. "He's my baby, and I want to make him happy."

"That's really sweet hyung. I'm sure he'll love it." Yoongi smiles. "What are you getting?"

"Well, Namjoon has the word promise tattooed on his finger. I want to do the same on mine." I say. "And I want to get his name, with a heart around it. I know that's not the smartest, but it's worth the risk."

"Are you ready?" The tattoo artist asks. I nod, and head to the back of the parlor.

*Time Skip*

"It looks great hyung." Yoongi says, as they wrap my finger up.

"I think it looks good as well. Do you think Joon will like it?" I ask.

"He will." Yoongi says. We walk out of the parlor, just as Namjoon's walking in.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" He asks. I hide my hand in my pocket.

"Looking around. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Same as you." He smiles.

"You aren't planning to ditch me later, right?" I ask.

"Of course not. It's our 2 year anniversary." He says. "I'll come over in a little bit. I'm just gonna...look around."

"I'll see you later then." He kisses my cheek and walks inside the tattoo parlor.

"I thought it was going to see it." I sigh in relief as we arrive at my apartment.

"I don't think he did." Yoongi shrugs. "Well, I'll let you start on your anniversary dinner. Bye Seokjin."

"Bye Yoongi." He leaves the apartment. An hour later, Namjoon walks through the front door.

"I'm probably late. I'm sorry hyung." He pouts.

"You aren't late, darling." I say. "We can eat in a minute. I'd like to show you your gift now, if you'd like."

"Ooh, What is it?" He asks. I take my hand out of  pocket, and grab his.

"Y-You got a tattoo? For me?" He sniffles

"Don't cry honey." I grin. "But yes, I did get this tattoo for you. And, I got another one as well. I lift my shirt. On my chest, is a heart with his name inside.

"You r-really did all of this for me?" A tear falls from his eye. "Thank you hyungie."

I drop my shirt, an hug him. "I-I got something for you too." He says. "We had the same idea."

On his wrist, is a heart, with a key next to it. Inside the key, is my name. "Cause you own the key to my heart." He giggles.

"I love you so much Kim Namjoon." I grin.

"I love you too hyungie."