127

This is a request

Namjoon POV

I watch, jealous as the man I love kisses his boyfriend. My heart breaks, whenever I see them together.

"Namjoon, can we talk?" Hoseok asks. I look up at him, and nod. We walk into his room to talk.

"I-Is there any way that we can postpone the comeback? I'm not feeling the best." He asks. Tears fill his eyes.

"Of course we can." I say. "What's wrong?"

"My heart hurts, Namjoon." He cries. "Whenever I see Yoongi and Seokjin together, my heart breaks! Why did I have to fall in love with Yoongi?"

Seeing the happiest member break down, causes me to start crying too. "B-Believe me, Hoseok I know how you feel. I l-love Seokjin so much, but he's with Y-Yoongi."

We sit on Hoseok's bed, and hold each other as we cry. "L-Listen, Hobi." I say. "I-It's going to be okay. We're going to get through this."

"I-I don't know what to do, Namjoon." He hiccups. "I just w-want him to be mine..."

"I know you do." I say. "But that cant happen. I wish it could, Hobi. I really do."

"Namjoon? Hoseok? Are you guys alright?" Seokjin asks, through the door.

"W-We're fine, Jin-hyung." I say.

"Are you sure...?" He asks.

"Yes. Please, just leave us alone." I sigh, more tears filling my eyes.

"Okay then..."

*Time Skip*

Hoseok and I had fallen asleep, after crying together. I walk out of his room, allowing him to stay sleeping.

"Namjoon, your eyes are all red. Are you okay?" Taehyung asks.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Namjoon-"

"I said I'm fine!" I slam my bedroom door closed, and take a deep breath.

"You seem angry." Yoongi says, from his bed. "And sad."

"I'm fine, Yoongi-"

"I know you're in love with my boyfriend." He says, not looking up from his phone screen.

"W-What?" I ask.

"Are you deaf?" He rolls his eyes. "I know you're in love with Seokjin."

"Aren't you....pissed?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nah. We broke up like....20 minutes ago. We just fell in love with other people. It isn't awkward between us or anything." He says.

"Wait....so you're saying that Seokjin is single?" I ask. He nods. "But....he's in love with someone."

"He told me who it was. Do you wanna know?" He asks.

"Yes! Please, tell me Yoongi." I beg him.

"On one condition. Tell me who Hoseok is in love with." He looks up at me.

"Hoseok is in love with you. Now tell me!" I exclaim.

"Seokjin is in love with you, Namjoon." He chuckles. "He talks about you all the time. It was kind of obvious...."

"Really?!" I ask. "Yes!"

"Now, where's Hoseok? I need to tell him something." He asks.

"His bedroom, sleeping." I say.

"Great. Thanks, Joon!" He runs out of the room.

"Hey..." I look over at the door. Seokjin stands there, his arms crossed. He leans on the doorframe, blushing.

"Hey." I reply.

"I'm sorry. For...basically torturing you." He says. "By breaking your heart, I mean. I heard everything..."

"Do you really like me, Seokjin?" I ask.

"I-I do. I realized it a while ago." He sighs. "Um...about 5 months ago? Yoongi had started falling in love with Hoseok around that time as well."

"You aren't.....upset about the breakup?" I ask.

"No, not at all. Yoongi is like a little brother to me, now. I don't understand why I had fallen for him anyway." He says. "Yeah, he's a great guy. But....he's not my type. I guess."

"What is your type, then?" I ask.

"You." He responds. I walk over to him, and grab his arms, bringing them up to wrap around my neck. I then move my arms to his waist, and kiss him.

"Okay, I did not need to see that. Come on, at least close the door." Jungkook groans. Jimin giggles, holding onto his boyfriend's hand.

"Sorry." I mumble, shutting the door.

I spend the rest of the night, with the man I had fallen in love with.