47

This is a request.

Namjoon POV

"Yah, Jimin are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah. Remind me again why I have to go." Jimin says. "It's a party for Mafia leaders. And I'm not a mafia leader. That's you."

"Because, the others are all bringing friends." I say. "Now get your ass ready. And don't forget to grab a gun."

"My Hoseokie is reloading the guns, and sharpening the knives. He's going to bring them up to us." He says.

"I heard my name?" Hoseok hands Jimin and I a gun, along with a few knives.

"I'll be back later." Jimin kisses Hoseok once, before we walk out the door. The party is being held in the club I own, so we don't have to drive far.

"I'm going to get a drink." Jimin says. He walks over to the bar. I stop and talk to a few leaders, JB and Scoups.

"Who is that?" JB asks. I look behind me, at a man with blonde hair, and sparkling brown eyes.

"Youngjae isn't going to be happy when he sees you staring at other guys." Scoups says.

"Well, I'll tell Jeonghan that you were looking at that guy's ass. I saw you." JB scoffs. The two start arguing, playfully. I decide to walk over to the attractive male.

"Can I help you?" He sneers. When he finally recognizes me, he bows. "I apologize, RM. There are a lot of creeps around here. I had to defend myself."

"That's fine." I smile slightly. "I don't think I've met you before."

"You've met my father." He says. "GD, leader of BigBang. I have taken his place, as he's retired."

"Ah. BigBang and Bangtan are pretty close." I nod. "GD has been working with us for years."

"I'm Jin, by the way." He says.

"Nice to meet you, Jin." I smirk. "Well, I should begin talking to other leaders. To strengthen our alliance."

"Hmm. See you later then." He winks at me, then turns to talk to Taeyong, the leader of NCT.

I spend almost an hour, talking to other mafia leaders. But my mind keeps wandering back to Jin. He's beautiful.

'What the hell.' I mentally slap myself. 'Snap out of it.'

"You talk to yourself?" Someone chuckles. I turn, to look at the person.

"I said that out loud?" I ask.

"You did." Jin says. "What's on your mind, hmm?"

"You." I smirk.

"That's not new." He grins. "Tell me, what do you, and all of these other mafia leaders see in me?"

"Well, you're gorgeous." I say. My hands move from his face, to his waist. "You have an amazing body. And you're so damn sassy."

"Hmm. I can agree with all of those things." He says. His arms wrap around my neck. "But you're way better."

"How so?" I ask.

"Your dimples are so cute." He pinches my cheek. "Your body is...phenomenal. And you're so demanding. I find it extremely hot."

"Enough flirting." Jimin groans. "Can we leave now?"

"Mhm. Party is almost over anyway." I say, my eyes not leaving Jin's face. Jimin huffs, and stomps to the car.

"I'll see you around?" Jin asks.

"Or you could come home with me, and we could have a little...fun." I smirk.

"Hmm. Nice try." He chuckles. "It isn't easy to court me. Many men have tried, and failed. What makes you think that you're any different?"

"I'm the leader of the world's most wanted mafia. I'm used to getting what I want." I growl.

"I'm sure you are." He grins. "I'll tell you what. If my father agrees, then you and I will go on a date. But...you'll have to earn his trust. And that's not easy."

"Deal." I say. "I'll see you very soon, then."

*2 Days Later*

"GD. Nice to see you again." I bow.

"RM." GD smiles. "What brings you here?"

"I'm actually here to talk about your son, Jin." I say.

"What did he do?" GD asks.

"Nothing. I was just wondering, if I could...maybe take him on a date?" I ask. He narrows his eyes at me.

"What makes you think that you're worthy of my son?" He asks.

"In all honesty, I'm not worthy of your son. But I can treat him like the prince he is. I'm willing to love him, and remind him how beautiful he is, every day." I say. "So please, GD. Give me a chance?"

"Fine. But if you break my son's heart RM, I will not hesitate to shoot you." He says.

"Thank you so much, GD." I grin.

"Jin, get down here!" He shouts. Jin walks downstairs, his frown turning into a smirk once he's spotted me.

"RM. Nice to see you again." He says. "What can I help you with, father?"

"RM is going to take you on a date." GD says.

"You managed to convince him?" Jin chuckles. "You are just full of surprises. Well then. Are we going now, or another day?"

"Now would be fine." I say. He grabs his cell phone, and walks over to me.

"Let's go then." He says.

I take him to a field, that I go to a lot. He sits down, and stares at the mountains just across the field.

"It's beautiful here." He smiles softly.

"Not as beautiful as you." I mumble.

"Oh god, not one of those cheesy compliments." He giggles. "I don't think you know me by my actual name. Seokjin. Jin is obviously a nickname, and my gang name..."

"Namjoon." I say. "I'm going to call you Jinnie. My beautiful Jinnie."

"Stop." He blushes. "Then I'm going to call you Joonie."

"I want you to join my mafia." I say. He snaps his head in my direction, shocked.

"I'm leader of BigBang, remember?" He says.

"So? Merge our mafias." I shrug. "I truly like you, Seokjin."

"I'll talk to my father about merging our hand together." He smiles.

I push him onto the blanket that we're sitting on, and hover over him.

"You're so pretty." I mumble.

"Th-Thank you." He blushes. I lean down and connect our lips.

It was probably bad, and I'm sorry for that. But I've been busy lately, with packing, my birthday, and my friend's birthday party today.