85 (Part 2 Of Chapter 84)

Namjoon POV

It's been about a week since I'd given Seokjin my number. He isn't an ordinary fan. He's...more than a fan.

"Hey Joon! Your phone is ringing." Hoseok hands me my phone.

"Hello?" I answer it.

"I-It's Seokjin." The person on the other end says.

"Ah. I've been waiting for a call from you, beautiful." I chuckle. He giggles, making my heart melt.

"Sorry it took so long. I didn't have the courage to call." He says.

"No worries." I say. "If you aren't busy soon, would you like to come to Bighit with the boys and I? You should bring Yoongi too." I ask.

"I'd love to. When?" He asks.

"Hmm. Tomorrow?" I suggest.

"Sounds great." He says. "I've gotta go. By Namjoonie~!"

He ends the call, and I smile at the nickname. He's adorable.

*The Next Day*

"Yoongi!" Hoseok hugs the short male. Yoongi giggles, and hug Hoseok back.

"Hi Hobi!" He exclaims. Seokjin stands behind them, nervously.

"What, I don't get a hug?" I ask. He shyly moves into my arms, and hugs me. "This is Bighit."

"I've been in here before." He blushes.

"You have?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah. My Appa worked here before he retired..." He says.

"Guysssss, I'm boredddd." Taehyung whines.

"Then go fuck Jimin." I say.

"Fine." He drags Jimin away. Jungkook just leaves.

"So...What would you like to do?" Hoseok asks.

"I want food." Yoongi says.

"Ramen?" Hoseok asks.

"YES!" He and Hoseok run away, to eat ramen. I'm left with Seokjin, who's standing there awkwardly.

"Would you like to see my studio?" I ask. He nods, so I bring him into the room. "This is where I spend most of my time."

"It's very...interesting." He says. "What's this?"

"Ah, that's my lyric book. You can take a look if you want." I say. He carefully opens the book, and reads the pages.

"The lyrics are beautiful." He says. "My favorite has to be this one though. Epiphany. Have you created music for it?"

"Not yet." I say. "But I'm going to eventually. I haven't chosen someone to sing it."

"I get it." He nods. "I think Taehyung's voice would fit this."

"Maybe." I shrug. I turn to my desk, and start organizing the papers. It's silent for a while, until someone starts to sing.

"Cham isanghae bunmyeong nan neoreul neomu saranghaessneunde
Modu neoege majchugo neol wihae salgo sipeossneunde
Geureolsurok nae mamsogui pokpungeul gamdanghal su eopge dwae
Utgo issneun gamyeonsogui jinjja nae moseubeul da deureonae"

I turn to Seokjin, who isn't paying attention to me. He's so immersed in the lyrics.

"I'm the one I should love in this world
Bichnaneun nareul sojunghan nae yeonghoneul
Ijeya kkaedara So I love me
Jom bujokhaedo neomu areumdaun geol
I'm the one I should love"

"Your voice is...beautiful." He looks up at me, surprised.

"Y-You heard that?" He asks. "I thought I was singing quietly."

"Yeah, I heard it." I grin. "I think you should sing that song. I can talk to PD-Nim, and maybe have you debut as a solo artist or something. You have an amazing voice, Seokjin."

"My voice isn't that great, Namjoon. I don't think I'd enjoy being a solo artist either. It'd be too lonely..." He mumbles, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Then you can debut with us. You and Yoongi. I think Bangtan needs 7 members anyway." I say. "You can't let your talent go to waste, Jin."

"Fine." He smiles slightly. "I'll do it."

*1 Year Time Skip*

"Are you ready to meet Bangtan's new members?!" I ask the crowd, during an interview. They all scream, and cheer. "Here they are."

Seokjin and Yoongi walk onstage, smiles on their faces.

"Jin and Suga." Hoseok says. "Jin is the oldest, and Suga is the second oldest. We hope you'll accept them as part of the group."

Seokjin sits beside me, a small smile on his face. "SEOKJIN-OPPA!" Someone screams. Jin giggles a bit, and waves.

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" The crowd screams.

"So, Seokjin is a vocalist, and obviously the visual." Jungkook says. "He has a solo song coming out soon, and he's extremely talented!"

"And Yoongi is one of the main rappers. He's super grumpy, and loves sleep." Jimin giggles, when Yoongi slaps his head.

"There's one more thing you should know." Taehyung says.

"Yoongi is my boyfriend. If you hurt him, I'll hurt you." Hoseok holds Yoongi's waist. The crowd goes silent, before cheering. Some boos are heard, but they ignore that.

"And Seokjin is mine. So none of you can have him. If someone tries to injure my baby, you won't live to see the next day." I take Seokjin's hand.

"Oh. Um...Jimin is my boyfriend!" Taehyung smiles. "Jungkook is alone."

"Girls scare me." Jungkook pouts. "And I'm not into guys."

"THAT'S THE END OF THIS INTERVIEW! BANGTAN WILL HAVE A COMEBACK WITH SUGA AND JIN, IN A FEW DAYS! BYE!" The interviewer ends the interview.

"We did it!" Yoongi hugs Seokjin, when we're backstage.

"Hey Namjoon?" Seokjin says. I turn toward him.

"Yeah?" I ask my boyfriend.

"I love you, stupid." He grins.

"I love you more."

IT'S TRASH IM SORRY.