30 (Part 2 of Chapter 29)

Warnings: Harry Potter AU

Houses;
Seokjin- 7th year Slytherin
Yoongi- 7th year Slytherin
Hoseok- 6th year Hufflepuff
Namjoon- 6th year Ravenclaw
Taehyung- 5th year Hufflepuff
Jimin- 5th year Hufflepuff
Jungkook- 4th year Gryffindor

Seokjin POV

"He's just...perfect, Jungkook." I sigh happily.

"Okay, What happened to the real Seokjin? The Seokjin I know would never fall in love with a Ravenclaw." Jungkook says.

"What's wrong with falling in love?" I ask.

"You've only known the guy for a month." He says.

"So?" I ask. "Why are you being so judgmental?"

"I'm sorry, Jin-Hyung." He sighs. "I'm just pissed at Jimin. He's always hanging around Hoseok, and not me. I'm his boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry Kook." I say. "I can talk to him if you'd like."

"No, that's okay." He says. "Now keep telling me about your little Ravenclaw crush."

"I would, but I'm actually meeting I'm with him soon. We're going to hang out in my dorm." I grin. "Since Yoongi is with Tae and Hoseok."

"Lucky." Jungkook pouts. I look up as the entrance of the Slytherin dungeons are opened.

"Oh...was I interrupting?" Namjoon asks

"Of course not." Jungkook says. "I was about to leave anyway. See you later Jin-hyung!"

Jungkook leaves the room. I turn to Namjoon, with a smile on my face.

"You're here early." I say.

"I missed you." He pouts. "Tae and Hobi were with Yoongi, so I was alone."

"I'm sorry Joon-ah." I say.

"It's fine." He flops down onto my bed. "I just wanna cuddle, and sleep."

"We can do that." I lie on the bed next to him, and snake my arms around his waist.

"Hey hyung?" Namjoon turns so he's facing me, and blushes.

"Yes?" I ask. He mumbles something incoherent, and buries his face in my chest. "Words, Joon. I can't understand you."

"I love you." He blushes. "Like...more than a friend."

"Namjoon, look at me." He lifts his head. I connect our lips, smiling into the kiss. I pull away, our foreheads connected. "I love you too."

"Y-You mean it, hyung?" He asks.

"Of course I do, darling." I run my hand through his hair.

"Does that mean...we're a couple?" He asks.

"Do you want to be a couple?" I ask him.

"Yes. I'd like that." He grins.

"Then that's what we are. You're now my beautiful boyfriend." I press my lips to his forehead.

"I love you hyung. I really do." He says.

"I love you too, Joon."