155

Kid's Ages:
Yoongi: 14
Hoseok: 10
Jimin and Taehyung: 3
Jungkook: 4 months

Seokjin POV

Saturday is usually a day for relaxing. Not for me. I have to take care of my 5 children, and husband.

"Joon, wake up." I gently shakes my husband's shoulder. "Babe, I know you're tired but could you please get up?"

I hate waking Namjoon up. He works hard to support all of us. I stay at home, to take care of our kids.

"5 more minutes, love." He groans, and turns over.

"5 minutes. That's it." I say. I stand up, and walk over to my baby's crib. "Good morning, Kookie."

Jungkook babbles incoherently, reaching out to me. "Let's go start breakfast. Your Appa can wake up the rest of them."

I carry Jungkook downstairs, and set him in his playpen as I cook.

Namjoon POV

I slowly stand up, and stretch before getting dressed. Now comes the worst part of the morning. Waking the kids up.

I walk into the twins' room, and smile at the sight. Tae and Jimin are cuddling on Jimin's bed. Jimin must've had a nightmare.

"Hey, it's time to get up." I run a hand through their hair.

"Appa!" Jimin immediately latches onto my side. Tae giggles, and jumps onto my back.

"Let's go wake your brothers up." I say. I carry them into Yoongi and Hoseok's room.

"Boys, it's time to get up." I say. I gently shake their shoulder. Hoseok opens his eyes, and nods as he stays to make his bed.

"Yoongi, you need to get up. Do I have to get the clock?" I ask. If Yoongi is being difficult, and refuses to get up, we use one of those loud, wind up clocks to get him out of bed.

Yoongi and I have a very difficult relationship. He likes to disobey me, and attempts to get away with it. I'm a strict parent, so I don't let that slide.

"Come on, Yoongi. Get up, please." I say. "You have 5 minutes to walk downstairs. Your bed needs to be made as well."

"Whatever." He grumbles. I walk downstairs, carrying the twins.

"Look who's finally up." Seokjin teases me. He places a kiss to my lips, and turns back to the stove. I set the twins down, and wrap my arms around my husband's waist.

"Is Yoongi up yet?" He asks, leaning into my touch.

"I think so. I told him he had 5 minutes to get up and make his bed." I say.

"You're too hard on him sometimes, Joon." He says. "You two need to fix your relationship. I heard him talking to Hobi and crying last night. He thinks you hate him, babe."

"I don't hate him." I say. "He's my son, I love him. But his attitude needs to change."

"You and Yoongi are going to go out and have some bonding time." He says. "Take him to your studio or something. Anything."

"You think he'll agree to it?" I ask.

"Maybe. We'll see. Now go tell the kids to sit at the table. Breakfast is ready." He says. I call the kids into the kitchen.

*Time Skip*

"Hey." I say. Yoongi looks up at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Put your shoes on. We're going somewhere." I say.

"Do you want me to get the twins and Hoseok?" He asks.

"No. Just you and I." I say. He hesitates, before walking over to the front door and putting his shoes on.

*Time Skip*

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asks as we step out of the car. "I thought you and dad were the only people allowed in our studio."

"I want to talk to you." I say. He sits down in one of the chairs.

"About what?" He asks, avoiding my eyes.

"Do you think that I hate you?" I ask. "Your dad heard you talking to Hoseok last night."

"A little, yeah." He shrugs. "It's just....you're always spending time with the other boys. I have to act like a jerk just to get your attention. Do you love them more than me?"

"Yoongi, kiddo I love you all equally. You need to tell me when you're feeling this way." I say. "I don't hate you at all. You don't have to act out to get my attention. Just ask."

"I'm s-sorry." He starts to cry. I pull my son into a hug.

"Don't be sorry." I say. "I should be apologizing to you. You just wanted attention, but I was so busy with the other boys. It's my fault."

He stops crying after a few minutes. "What do you want to do? Pick anything you want, and we'll do it."

"W-Well....Jihoon and his Appa are going to the aquarium today. Can we meet up with them and go?" He asks.

"Of course we can do that. I'll message your dad, and let him know where we're going." I smile.