198

This is a request

Namjoon POV

"It's supposed to storm tonight." I say to the members, as we drive home. "And it's supposed to get really cold. Make sure you use a bunch of blankets tonight."

"We will." Hoseok nods, holding onto Jungkook and Taehyung's hands.

"Mhm. I always use a lot of blankets." Yoongi grumbles as he grips onto Jimin's shirt, cuddling into his chest.

"Seokjin, you okay?" I ask my boyfriend. He just nods, and rests his head against the window. I smile slightly, and take his hand with my free one.

When we arrive back to the dorm, the boys immediately rush to their rooms, eager to get some rest. "You going to bed, baby?" I ask.

"I-I'm gonna stay out here for a while." He says.

"Alright....I love you." I say.

"Love you too." He smiles softly, gently pecking my lips. I walk into mine and Yoongi's shared room and collapse onto the bed, falling asleep immediately.

I wake up in the middle of the night, to someone's cries. The storm is raging outside, loud claps of thunder and lightning striking every few minutes.

Confused, I stand up and walk into the living room, where the cries are coming from. My eyes widen at the body curled into a ball, at the corner of the couch.

"Seokjin, doll what's wrong?!" I ask, sitting beside the crying boy and pulling him into my arms. "My baby....are you okay?"

"I'm f-fine." He sobs, flinching when another clap of thunder strikes.

"Are you afraid of the storm?" I ask. He opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "Don't you lie to me, Kim Seokjin."

"I'm t-terrified of th-the st-storm." He hiccups. "I didn't wanna w-wa-wake you, cause y-you would get a-annoyed."

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't get annoyed! You're supposed to wake me up, whenever you need me. I'm your boyfriend, baby. Okay?" I stroke his hair. He nods, still shaking.

"Come on. Let's go lie down, honey." I carry him into my bedroom. I place him onto the bed, before crawling in beside him. He rolls over and cuddles into my chest.

"Shh. There's no need to be scared, love. I'm right here." I whisper as I stroke his hair, and kiss his forehead. "Go ahead and sleep, doll. I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you, Joonie-ah." He mumbles, a small smile on his face as he nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Love you too, baby." I grin. I continue to stroke his hair, until he falls asleep.