87 (Part 2 Of Chapter 86)

Seokjin POV

2 months. That's how long it's been since I've seen, or heard from Namjoon. I've tried to kill myself once, but Hoseok had stopped me.

"Jin-hyung, you need to get over him." Jungkook sighs.

"I c-can't get over h-him Kook." I sniffle. "I h-have to see him again anyway. F-For the divorce."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hoseok asks.

"Could you?" I wipe my eyes. Hoseok nods, and stands with his keys.

"Come on. We might as well get your stuff from the house, too." I slowly stand, and follow him to the car

*Time Skip*

I unlock the door with my key, and walk inside. Nothing has changed. It's all the same. I walk upstairs, and into the bedroom that I'd shared with Namjoon 2 months ago. There are beer bottles everywhere, and broken objects.

I walk over to my desk, and look through everything. I stop when I see a picture of Namjoon and I, when we were 18 at our wedding. We'd gotten married at a young age, but we were so in love.

I place the photo in my bag, and continue looking through some things. A few tears fall onto the papers, stopping me.

"Why did you stop loving me?" I wipe my eyes.

"I didn't." I turn to the voice. Namjoon is standing there, looking miserable. He has eye bags under his eyes, and he's thinner than he was before.

"Yes you did." I sniffle. "If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated. I'll see you in court, Namjoon."

I go to leave, but he grabs my wrist. "Wait." He says. "Just listen. Please."

"Fine." I wipe my eyes.

"I was confused. I didn't know if I was happy, or not. I know it sounds dumb, but I needed to know. After you'd left, I realized that I was happy. I miss you, Seokjin. I miss seeing your face when I wake up in the morning. I miss your smile, hugs, clinginess, everything. Please, come back to me."

I move into his arms, and sob into his chest. "I l-love you, but I can't!"

"Why? Why can't you come back?" He asks, tears falling down his face.

"I don't want to get hurt again!" I exclaim.

"I won't hurt you ever again, Seokjin. I swear on my life." He says. Hoseok walks into the room, glaring at Namjoon. Hobi pulls me away from Namjoon, and holds me.

"L-Let me go, Hoseok!" I say. As soon as he releases me, I run back into Namjoon's arms. "Y-You get one more chance. One."

"Thank you." He whispers. Hoseok leaves the house. Namjoon and I stand there, holding each other as we cry.

"Y-You're still wearing the ring." He mumbles, when we've finished crying.

"I haven't taken it off." I sniffle. "I missed you. So much. I tried to kill myself as well."

"I'm so sorry, baby." He places a kiss to my lips. "I love you so much."

"You're lucky I love you as well."