163

Third Person POV

Seokjin moves the last box into his dorm room, and collapses onto his bed with a sigh. He hates moving. It takes way too long, and it's a lot of work.

"Hey, baby." Namjoon smiles at his tired boyfriend. "I could've helped you with that."

"It's fine." Seokjin mumbles, throwing his arm over his face. "I'm going to sleep."

"I have some school work to finish up. After that, I'm probably going to sleep as well. It's already 8pm." Namjoon says. Seokjin lets out a groan, and rolls over.

Namjoon just shakes his head at his boyfriend, and turns to work on his project that's due in a week. Namjoon doesn't like to procrastinate. He finishes assignments on the day that they're assigned. Seokjin tells him that he's crazy, but hey. He isn't failing.

About an hour after Namjoon had started the project, he sets his pen down and turns toward his adorable boyfriend. He smiles softly at the boy's sleeping figure.

"Sleep well, love." He presses his lips to Seokjin's head, and covers him with a blanket before walking over to his own bed and lying down.

*Time Skip*

Namjoon starts to wake up, when he feels a weight on his chest. He opens his eyes, and smiles when he sees Seokjin staring up at him.

"Baby, it's midnight. What's wrong?" He asks. Seokjin pouts, a light blush staining his cheeks.

"I-I moved into a dorm with you, so we could spend more time together, and you could pay more attention to me. B-But..." He hides his face in Namjoon's chest.

"But what, love?" Namjoon asks.

"Why didn't you just lie down with me?" Seokjin plays with the strings on Joon's hoodie.

"That's what you're upset about? Because I fell asleep in my bed by myself, instead of your bed with you?" Namjoon asks. Seokjin nods shyly.

"You're adorable." Namjoon chuckles. He wraps his arms around Seokjin's small frame, and places a kiss to the boy's forehead. "How about this. Tomorrow, we'll push our beds together, to make one big bed. Sound good?"

Seokjin nods quickly. "Y-Yes. That sounds good, Joonie."

"Let's go back to bed then, hmm?" Namjoon asks.

"Cuddle me." Seokjin demands. Namjoon pulls the boy closer to his body, and smiles softly when he sees Seokjin's sleepy expression.

"Go ahead and sleep, darling." He gently strokes Seokjin's hair. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I-I love you, Namjoonie." Seokjin yawns, before falling asleep.

"I love you more, baby."