190

Seokjin POV

"Hi, ARMY!" I smile, when the live finally starts. "It's very cold. I've asked one of the boys to bring me a blanket, or hoodie of some sort."

I decide to look at the comments,'playfully rolling my eyes at them.

1. Where's Namjoon?
2. How are you and Joon doing?
3. Are you and Namjoon still dating?
4. Namjin 😍💜.

"Yes, Joon and I are still together." I grin. "He's at the studio right now though. Anyway, I'm not here for any specific reason. I just wanted to have a nice chat, with ARMY."

1. Awww. That's so cute.
2. Namjoon is going to leave your pathetic ass 🙄
3. Don't listen to those hate comments, Seokjin.
4. NamJin for life 🥺.

"Here. I brought you a hoodie, and your favorite blanket." I turn toward the voice, and smile.

"Joonie! I missed you." I say, reaching out for my boyfriend.

"I missed you too, love." Namjoon grins. "I brought one of my hoodies, that you always steal. You seem to like this one the most."

"I do." I peck his cheek. "Thank you."

"Oh, you're doing a live? Hi, ARMY!" He smiles. "Has my baby been behaving himself?"

1. B A B Y, my heart 🥺.
2. He's not a child, my god.
3. Awwww, this is the cutest thing ever.
4. Kiss him!

"I think I'm allowed to call my boyfriend whatever I like." Namjoon narrows his eyes. I just shrug, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"And I enjoy his pet names." I smile.

"You enjoy a lot more than pet names, darling." He smirks.

"We aren't discussing our sex life, on camera." I cross my arms.

"Alright, alright. Just thought the fans should know." He smiles teasingly.

1. Oooh, Seokjin likes to be degraded? 😏
2. Namjoon teasing Seokjin is the cutest.
3. Yesssss, queen tell those haters 🤧.
4. The cutest couple ever.

"Jagiya, I'm hungry. And tired." I pout.

"The boys were ordering food a few minutes ago." He pecks my lips. "We can sleep after you eat, okay?

"Okay." I smile. "Cuddle me?"

"Anything for my angel." He lifts me up, sits in my spot, and places me on his lap

"I think I'm gonna end the live, guys. I'm kinda tired." I rub my eyes. "Bye."

I end the live and turn back to Namjoon, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"Love you too, doll." He connects our lips, briefly. "Let's go get some food, and take a nap. Sound good?"

"Sounds amazing."