134

Namjoon POV

My boyfriend stumbles through the door, wasted. My eyes widen as he falls to the floor.

"Jinnie....What the hell?!" I exclaim.

"Shh~! Too loud." He mumbles. I try to lift him up, but he groans and refuses.

"Come on, hyung. You're drunk." I sigh.

"Noooooo, I'm not." He slurs as he finally stands. I lead him into the bedroom, and shove him onto the bed.

"Whoaaaaa, Wait!" He sits up quickly. "I have a boyfriend!"

"I am your boyfriend, stupid." I shake my head, and reach for his shirt.

"NoOooOooo!" He shouts. "My boyfriend will get mad! I-I.....love my baby boyyyyyyy."

He stares at the ceiling and starts to laugh at nothing. "Come on, hyung. You smell like alcohol." I try to remove his pants.

"NO!" He slaps my hand away. "Myyyyyyyy Joonie will get mad at meeeeeee. I don't............wanna hurt my babyyYyYyyyy."

"Okay, hyung." I giggle. I crawl into bed with him, and snuggle into his chest.

"Joonieeeeee." He pokes my cheek.

"Yes, babe?" I ask.

"I missed you." He mumbles. "Th-This guy tried to take my clothes offfffff. But I told him n-no. Cause I love youuuUuuuUuuu."

"Oh really. What did he look like?" I ask.

"Kinda like you." He hiccups. "But you're prettier."

"Thanks, Jinnie." I smile. "Now go to bed."

"Can I have a kiss?" He asks.

"No. Your breath smells." I say.

"Pleaseeeee?" He whines.

"No."

"Namjoonieeeeeee~!" He huffs.

"Fine. Only one." I sigh. I press my lips to his for a short kiss.

"Hmm. Thank you." He pulls me close to his body.

*The Next Day*

"Fuck, my head." Seokjin groans, as he stumbles into the living room.

"Pills are on the table, with your food. No, I didn't cook. Yoongi came over and cooked for me." I say, not looking up from my book.

"Thanks, baby." He kisses my forehead, before walking into the dining room. A few minutes later, he sits beside me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"How bad was I?" He asks.

"As soon as you walked into the house, you fell to the ground. I had to drag you upstairs." I smile. "When I tried to change your clothes, you pushed me away."

"I pushed you?!" He sits up. "Did I hurt you?!"

"No." I giggle. "You thought I was trying to have sex with you. You said 'I have a boyfriend' and 'My baby boy will get mad at me!'. You must really love me."

"I do love you." He presses his lips to my neck. "A lot."

"I love you too, hyung." I connect our lips.