151

Seokjin POV

I sit in the front of the room, my eyes trained on the board. I need to copy all of these notes down, before we're given partners for the assignment.

"Okay, does everyone have the notes copied down?" The teacher asks. Half of the class nods.

"Okay. I'm going to put you into pairs now. Jungkook and Jinyoung, Yoongi And Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin, Jackson and Mark, Jaebum and Youngjae, Yugyeom and BamBam, Nayeon and Mina, Joy and Yeri, and Namjoon and Jin."

My eyes widen at the name of my partner. Why him? I've heard from a few people, that he never helps with projects. He's also the bad boy/rebel of the school. Always cold and rude to everyone.

"Move and sit with your partners, please." She says. Namjoon stands, and walks over to me.

"Your house or mine?" I sigh.

"Mine." Namjoon says.

"I'll meet you at the front gate then. I usually take about 5 minutes to gather my things from my locker, so 10 minutes after school." I say.

"Whatever." He mumbles.

*Time Skip*

Namjoon leads me into a bedroom, and over to the desk. "We can work here. My dads will be home soon, so we can't use the study."

"Okay then. Let's start." I say. About 15 minutes into the project, I look over at Namjoon.

"Seriously? You're not doing anything?" I scoff.

"Just...give me a second." He stares at his notebook.

"No! I'm sick of this! A lot of people have told me that you never help with projects! I don't understand why you have to be such an asshole sometimes, too! The way you act drives me crazy! How can one person be so cold and mean?!" I slam my hand onto the desk.

It's silent for a moment. A few minutes later, I hear soft sniffles. Did I make him cry? I look down at the boy. His face is in his hands. I stand, and crouch beside him.

"Hey....I'm sorry for being so harsh." I say.

"I a-act like a jerk for a reason." He sobs. "I'm so afraid o-of getting hurt. I want to be loved, I really do. I want someone t-to hold me, and tell me how much they love me. B-But I'm terrified of getting my heart broken!"

I wrap my arms around Namjoon, and pull him into my lap. "Shh. It's okay, Namjoon. Don't cry anymore, please? I'm sorry for what I said. I shouldn't judge a book by its cover."

"I-I try to hide who I really am. This isn't even my room....it's my brother's." He sniffles. "I'm so fucking submissive, and I love pastel colors. I try to push that away, and wear dark clothing t-to intimidate people."

"Stop trying to change yourself, Joon. Be yourself. Wear all of the pastel clothing you want. Express yourself in any way. I'll support you. Hell, I'll even give you the love that you want. Would you like that?"

"Y-Yes please." He rubs his eyes with his fists, an adorable habit.

"Why don't you show me your room, hmm? We can talk about everything, and finish this project later. It isn't due for a few days." I run a hand through his hair.

"Okay." I help him stand, and he leads me to his bedroom. I'm instantly blinded by all of the colors. Namjoon blushes and sits on his bed, reaching for one of his many plushies.

"I didn't expect you to be this cute

"I didn't expect you to be this cute." I chuckle. His blush deepens.

"Th-Thank you." He giggles. I walk over to his bed, and kneel in front of him.

"Listen, I know I was being a huge jerk earlier. And I'm sorry for that, Namjoon. I believed all of these rumors, and lies that people told me. But you aren't bad at all. I think you're adorable." I take his hand.

"C-Can I ask you something?" He asks, fiddling switch the fur on his stuffed animal.

"Of course." I smile softly.

"Will you kiss me?" He looks up at me, with a pout on his face. I smile, and place my hands on either side of him.

"Yeah. I will." I lean in, and connect our lips. He responds right away, his hands moving up to cup my face.

"Th-Thank you, hyung." He mumbles, when we pull apart. "For not judging me, and allowing me to open up to you."

"No need to thank me, baby." I grin.

"Namjoon?" Namjoon's head snaps to the door, his face heating up.

"H-Hi Dad. Hey, Appa." He says.

"You two look like you were having fun." His Appa raises an eyebrow.

"Appa, Stop!" Namjoon whines. "We weren't doing anything."

"Joon, honey your lips are swollen." His Dad roles his eyes.

"It was just a kiss, calm down." Namjoon pouts. I stand up, and walk over to the two men.

"My name is Kim Seokjin. It's nice to meet you." I bow. "I hope you can accept me as Namjoon's boyfriend."

"Aww, he's so cute!" Namjoon's dad exclaims. "You got lucky, Joon. Would you like to stay for dinner, Seokjin?"

"If that's okay with you, then I'd love to." I say.

"Perfect! I'll start cooking." Both of Namjoon's dads leave the room.

"Boyfriend?" Namjoon asks.

"Well....yeah." My face heats up. "Unless you don't want to be my boyfriend, of course."

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, hyung." He giggles. I walk back over to him, and peck his lips.