199

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Almos, baby. Just sit right here." I say. Namjoon whines, and pouts.

"Dun' wanna, daddy! No fun!" He huffs

"But you need to be potty trained, love. Daddy will help you, okay?" I kiss his forehead. He pouts, but nods.

"Good. No more diapers after this, hmm?" I smile. He giggles and nods happily.

"You know what to do when you have to use the bathroom, right?" I ask.

"Yesh, dada." He yawns. "M tiwed, daddy."

"Alright, angel. Let's go to sleep, then." I carry him into our bedroom and place him onto the bed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to check on you, doll. I love you." I say.

"Wuv you too, daddy." He yawns, turning over to cuddle one of his plushies.

*Time Skip*

As soon as I hear Namjoon's cries, I stand up and run into the bedroom. "Oh, baby what's wrong?"

"J-Joonie hab a-accident but no m-mean to!" He sobs.

"Aww, honey it's alright. It was only an accident." I coo, helping the boy stand before stripping him.

"I'll take care of this in a minute, okay? Let's go run you a bath." I lead the boy into the bathroom. He sits down in the water, still sniffling.

"No more crying, darling. It's alright." I stroke his hair. "Let's get you cleaned up, hmm?"

"O-Okay, daddy." He hiccups.

"Good, baby." I ruffle his hair. "I'll be right back, doll."

I walk out of the bathroom, to take care of the mess. As soon as I finish placing the soaked items in the washing machine, I walk back into the bathroom.

"You did it, baby!" I exclaim. Namjoon finally used the bathroom instead of a diaper. He smiles up at me.

"Joonie did it?!" He giggles.

"Yes, you did! You're such a big boy, aren't you?!" I smile, trying to be enthusiastic to encourage him to continue doing this.

"Y-Yesh, dada!" He grins.

"I'm proud of you, sweetheart." I smile.