82

This is a request.

Seokjin POV

"It's so stupid, Jimin! He's spending so much time with Halsey, and I hate it! I'm his boyfriend. He hasn't even glanced in my direction since we'd arrived!" I rant.

"Hyung, I felt the same way when Kookie was with IU. But he told me that he only has eyes for me! And Namjoon is the same way. He loves you so much." Jimin says. "I promise, everything will be okay."

"Maybe." I sigh, looking over at my boyfriend with a longing gaze. "I just...want him to pay attention to me. He hasn't hugged, or kissed me in days. And now he's spending all this time with her."

Namjoon glances over at me, smiles slightly, and turns back to Halsey.

"Boys! And Halsey. You can go get some food, then rest at the dorms! We're done filming for the day." Our manager says.

Namjoon smiles at Halsey, and takes her hand as they walk to the van. I end up next to Namjoon, but Halsey is on the other side of him. During the ride to the restaurant, I lean my head on his shoulder as he talks. He just shrugs me off and continues talking.

I look out the window, a little sad. I just want his attention...

In the restaurant, I sit as far away from him as possible. I space out, and stare at the promise ring that he'd given me. That's when I notice that he isn't wearing his.

"Seokjin!" Someone exclaims, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at Namjoon, confused. "What did you want to order?"

He could've ordered for me. We come here on dates a lot, and he knows my order by heart.

"I'm not hungry." I mumble. "I'll just...take a water."

"Are you sure, hyung?" Yoongi asks. "You didn't eat anything today."

"I'm fine." I say. The waiter brings us our food. I look at Namjoon's plate, and roll my eyes. He's even changed his order to match hers. Half an hour later, after watching Namjoon and Halsey flirt, I stand up.

"I'm going home." I say.

"Not everyone is done yet, hyung. And there's only one driver." Taehyung says. "Are you okay?

"I'll walk." I say. "I need to leave."

"Just wait a minute, Seokjin." Namjoon says.

"That's hyung, to you." I glare at my boyfriend. The table goes silent, and everyone finishes their food.

On the car ride home, Namjoon and Halsey continue their conversation.

"Jin-Hyung, why are you crying?!" Jungkook asks. Namjoon doesn't even glance in my direction.

"This is bullshit!" I exclaim, startling everyone.

"What the hell, Seokjin?!" Namjoon exclaims. "You could've scared the driver, and made us crash!"

I wipe my eyes with my sweater paws, and look away from him. It's silent in the car, the only sound being my sniffles, and shaky breaths. Finally, the car arrives at the dorms. I jump out of the car, and run inside.

"Wait, hyung!" Hoseok exclaims. "There are room switches."

Everyone gathers in the living room, to find out who their roommates are.

"Jimin with Taehyung, Me with Jungkook, Seokjin with Yoongi, and Namjoon with Halsey." Hoseok says.

Of course. I don't even get to share a room with my fucking boyfriend anymore. I walk into mine and Namjoon's shared room, to grab some pajamas.

"Seokjin, What is wrong with you today?" Namjoon asks. I grab some pajamas, and clothes for tomorrow, ignoring him. "Quit acting like a child!"

"I'm acting like a child?!" I ask, a few tears running down my face. "I have a right to act like this! You don't give me any attention for days, but when Halsey is around, you give her all of your attention! I'm your fucking BOYFRIEND! You were flirting with her, and ignoring me! I was literally crying right next to you, but you didn't fucking care!"

I shove past him, and walk into Yoongi's room.  "You okay, hyung?" He asks.

"No." I wipe my eyes. I change into my pajamas, and lie in the spare bed, since Yoongi has his own room.

Namjoon POV

"Yoongi, will you trade rooms with me?" I ask. "Seokjin and I need to be alone for a bit."

"You better fix this, Namjoon. He's miserable." Yoongi says. He walks into my room, and closes the door. I walk into his room, and look over at Seokjin. He's facing the wall, and hugging a Koya plushie as he sobs. I slide into bed behind him, and wrap my arms around him.

"I don't want to be anywhere near you!" He tries to get out of my arms, but fails. He ends up crying into my chest, as I rub his back.

"Shh. It's okay, baby. I know, I was a jerk, Jinnie. I'm so sorry, love." I whisper.

"N-No you aren't." He sobs. "Just go back to Halsey, and leave me alone!"

"Seokjin, Stop!" I cup his face, and force him to look at me. "I wasn't flirting with her, baby. We were just talking. And I'm so sorry for ignoring you, these past few days. I've been a huge jerk, and hurt you. I'm so, so sorry, sweetheart."

He buries his face in my neck, his tears soaking my shirt. "Y-You're lucky I love you. Next time I'm going to cut your dick off."

"I love you too, baby. I'm gonna take you on a date after we film the music video, and treat you like a prince." I stroke his hair. He presses his lips to my collarbone, before lifting his head and kissing me.

"That sounds amazing."

I GOT DISTRACTED WHILE WRITING THIS, BECAUSE SEÑORITA STARTED PLAYING😂.