37

One of the songs that Namjoon is listening to^. He's great😤.

Seokjin POV

"Seokjin, Why are you staring at that kid?" Hoseok asks. I look away from the mysterious boy, and at Hoseok.

"I'm not staring." I mumble.

"You're staring." He sighs. "His name's Namjoon. Doesn't talk to anyone, and avoids all humans."

"Namjoon." I smile slightly. "I like it."

I decide to talk to him. I stand from the table, and walk over to the boy. He doesn't notice me, until I Wow one of his earbuds out and place it in my own ear. He looks at me, shocked but doesn't do anything.

"This is an...interesting song. What's it called?" I ask.

"I-It's called Medication, by Yungblud." He blushes.

"Hmm. Never heard of him." I say. The bell rings, signaling the end of lunch period. I take the earbud out, and hand it back to him.

"I'll see you around, Namjoon." I grin.

*The Next Day*

I find Namjoon at the same table. I sit beside him, and take the earbud again.

"What song is it today?" I ask. He smiles slightly, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Kill Somebody, by Yungblud." He says.

"You're obsessed with this guy, hmm?" I chuckle.

"Just a bit..." He mumbles. "W-Why are you talking to me?"

"Because, you're interesting." I grin. "I want to get to know you."

"Why?" He asks. "I'm just a boring, music obsessed person, that's a year younger than you."

"You aren't boring." I smile. "You're cute~"

"Th-Thanks..." He blushes.

"Seokjin." I say.

"I know..." He mumbles.

"What?" I look at him, confused.

"N-Nothing." His face reddens.

"Don't lie, Namjoon." I say.

"Fine. I-I've admired you for a while now." He blushes. "I just...didn't think you'd like me. I'm just a stupid loner."

"Do you want to know why I stole your earbud yesterday?" I ask. He nods slowly, confused. "I've wanted to talk to you for a while, because I like you. I was...afraid of rejection, but I finally pushed myself to talk."

"Y-You like me?" He asks.

"I do." I smile. "Would you like to go out on a date? This Saturday?"

"I-I'd love to." He grins. I grab a pen and paper from my bag, and wrote my number down.

"Here's my number. Call me?" I say.

"O-Okay." He mumbles. "I'll see you later, hyung."

"See you later, Joon."

Someone please request something 😭