66

Seokjin POV

"Seokjin! It's been a while!" Ken exclaims. "How've you been?!"

"Hi, Ken." I smile. "I've been great! How about you?"

"Not so good." He frowns. "My boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago."

"Ah. I'm sorry about that." I say. "Oh! I have news!"

Ken ignores me, and scans my body. "W-What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shrugs innocently. I turn to order my coffee. A hand slaps my ass, causing me to let out a small squeak. Someone storms over to Ken, and pushes him.

"Keep your hands off of my boyfriend's ass!" Namjoon glares at Ken. He looks like he's about to murder someone.

"J-Joonie, calm down." I say.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Ken scoffs. "I'll put my hand on his ass whenever I want!"

That's when Namjoon snaps. He punched Ken across the face, and attempts to beat him. I grab Namjoon's arm, and try to stop him.

"Hey, look at me!" I grab his face between my hands, and connect our foreheads. His eyes close, and he relaxes.

"Are you just going to ignore the face that he just hit me?!" Ken exclaims. I pull away from Namjoon, who wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yes, I am going to ignore that. You deserved it. My ass belongs to him." I shrug. "C'mon Joonie. Let's go home."

*Time Skip*

"You're so embarrassing sometimes." I sigh, as we walk into the house.

"Well, he slapped your ass! Only I can do that!" Namjoon frowns.

"You're so cute when you're angry." I giggle.  "Let's cuddle, to get your mind off of it."

He sits on the bed, and opens his arms. I crawl into them, my back against his chest as he sits up against the headboard. "I think we need to get you something, that shows you're taken."

"Like what?" I ask. "A collar?"

"Well...that doesn't seem like a bad idea." He shrugs. He presses his lips to my neck, and gently sucks on the skin.

"You're mine." He mumbles. "Only mine. No one else can have you."

"That's right." I gasp, at the feeling of his tongue against my neck. "I-I'm yours."

"You're so pretty." He says, when he's finished giving me a hickey.

"Wait. If I'm yours, that means you're mine. I'm not sharing." I turn in his arms, and rest my head against his chest.

"Of course, baby. I belong to you, and you belong to me." He says. "We should get you a choker, that says, 'PROPERTY OF KIM NAMJOON'."

"That sounds nice." I grin. "We should get matching chokers. 'Oppa's baby' and 'Baby's oppa'."

"I....I'm going to order those now." Namjoon chuckles. "That's perfect."

"I know." I yawn. "Love you, Joonie."

"Love you too, baby."