132

Seokjin POV

I frown at my boyfriend, as he reads his book. "Joonie, it's been hours. Please put the stupid book down and pay attention to me? I have to leave soon, and I want to spend time with you..."

He just continues to read. Tears fill my eyes. I start thinking horrible things. What if he's gotten bored of me? What if he's angry at me?! I know none of this is true, but I can't help but feel insecure.

"N-Namjoonie?" I sniffle. When he doesn't respond, I throw my phone across the room, and walk away. I feel bad for my phone...I didn't mean to take my anger and sadness out on it.

I walk into Namjoon's bedroom and flop down onto the bed, before screaming into his pillow. A few minutes later, someone walks into the room and sits beside me. I don't lift my face from the pillow.

"Jin...baby what the hell was that?" He asks. "Why'd you throw your phone, and get all angry?"

"Y-You don't love me anymore, do you?" I sob.

"Who the fuck told you that?!" He asks. "I do love you, baby."

"Y-You've been focused on that stupid book for days, Joonie!" I lift my head, revealing my tearstained face. "Every time I come over for a visit, you have your face buried in that stupid book! I leave for two weeks soon, and this is our last day together until I get back! But you'd rather waste it on a stupid book!"

"You're adorable." He chuckles. "Well...I guess I should tell you even if it ruins the surprise. I know you're leaving soon, so I was going to surprise you with something when you came back. But....I didn't know what to do for you, so I turned to the book for help. I hope you aren't mad..."

"Y-You don't hate me?" I ask. Namjoon shakes his head as he wipes my face with a tissue.

"I could never hate you, love." He kisses my forehead.

"A-And you were just trying to be a good boyfriend?" I burst into tears again.

"Jin! What's wrong?!" He asks.

"I'm s-so mean!" I sob. "P-Please forgive me, Joonie!"

"Jinnie, calm down babe." Namjoon pulls me to his chest. "You aren't mean, you just wanted attention. I'm not mad at you. You're okay, honey."

"P-Promise?" I wipe my eyes.

"I promise. Um....I don't think your phone survived." He holds up my severely broken phone. "My wall didn't survive either."

"Oh god, did I break your wall?!" I jump off of his bed, and rush into the living room. There's a huge hole in the wall.

"I'm so sorry, Joonie! I'll pay for it, I promise!" I exclaim, feeling extremely guilty.

"Calm down, sweetheart. It's fine." He chuckles. "I've put many holes in the wall before. I'm prepared for it. Now, let's spend some more times together. We only have a few hours before we go."

"I'll have to buy a new phone before I leave, so we can FaceTime and shit." I say. "Wanna cuddle?"

"Of course."