148

Power bottom Jin, and insecure Joon.

Namjoon POV

I walk into my house, feeling upset and insecure. I walk right past my boyfriend, and into our bedroom. A few minutes pass by, before he walks into the room.

"Hey...whats gotten you so upset, hmm?" Seokjin asks.

"Nothing." I mumble. "I'm fine."

"Baby, you aren't fine. What's wrong?" He asks. I look up at him with teary eyes.

"Y-You love me, right? And you won't leave me for anyone?" I ask.

"Joonie...of course I love you. I'll never leave you for anyone." He says. "Who put these thoughts into your head?"

"Do you want to marry me one day?" I ask, ignoring his question.

"Yes." He says. "I've thought about marrying you when we had first started dating."

"I was....basically telling some guys from work how I was going to propose to you. They made fun of me, and called me a wimp, and a little bitch." I bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

"Aww, baby." He kisses my pout away. "You were planning on proposing? Joonie, I don't care what those idiots have to say. Even if you took me to a fucking swamp and proposed there, I'd say yes. What were you planning."

"W-Well...I was gonna take you out to dinner at your favorite restaurant. The one we went to as kids. And then I'd take you to all of our favorite places, like our treehouse and the arcade. After that, I'd take you to the beach, and we'd just walk alongside the waves. The moon would be the only light, but it would produce a somewhat romantic setting. Then I'd get down on one knee, and propose."

"You're the cutest." He giggles, wiping a few tears from his eyes. "You don't have to go all out for the proposal, babe. I'd say yes either way."

"Really?" I ask. He nods.

"Really. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smile slightly.