71 (Part 2 of Chapter 70)

Namjoon POV *2 Years after his escape*

I'm walking back to Seokjin's house, when a man grabs me by the arm, and starts to drag me into an alleyway. I scream, and thrash around in his arms, trying to break free.

"Shut up, or it'll be worse." The man slaps me across the face. Memories of my past, invade my mind.

"Stop! Please!" I scream. The man punches me, as hard as possible. I can feel my jaw crack under the force. The man rips my clothes off, and holds a knife to my throat.

"Make another sound, I'll slit your fucking throat." He sneers. I shut my mouth, and allow my body to go limp as he rapes me. When he's done, and finally runs away, I just lie there for a while, before fixing my clothes and limping to Seokjin's house.

I walk inside with an emotionless expression. I thought I was safe. Seokjin looks up from his book, confused. I usually greet him, with a kiss after work. A year after he'd saved me, we'd gotten together.

"Joon? What's wrong, love?" He asks.

"You told me...that I was safe." I whisper. He sets the book down, and walks over to me. I flinch as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Namjoon, tell me what happened to you." He says.

"H-He grabbed me by the arm, a-as I was walking home." I bite my lip, to stop my tears. "Th-Then I was pulled into the alley, a-and he ripped my c-clothes off. I thought of him, hyung."

I break down, and begin sobbing uncontrollably. Seokjin pulls me into his arms, and gently rubs my back.

"Darling." He holds me close to his chest. "It's going to be okay, sweetheart. Hyung is here, baby."

"W-Why me!" I shout. He shushes me, and continues to hug me, whispering soothing words into my ear.

"I'm going to find that man. We need to go to the hospital, and get some tests done, honey." He says.

"Please don't m-make me go." I sob. "I d-don't wanna!"

"Please, baby? I want him put in jail." Seokjin tears up. "I just want you to be happy! Why does his have to happen to you?!"

"D-Don't cry." I bury my face in his neck. "I'll go to the h-hospital and get the tests. Just...please don't cry."

"I love you, Namjoon. I want you to know that I'm going to do everything I can, to find the man that reminded you of your past." He wipes his eyes. "Let's go to the hospital."

*A Few Months Later*

After that day a few months ago, I refuse to leave the house without Seokjin by my side. He's understanding about it, and comforts me whenever I'm upset as well. Our relationship is doing amazing. He said that he plans on marrying me one day...and I'm extremely excited about that.

I'm happy to say, that my life is officially....perfect.