10

This is a request

Namjoon POV

I walk into the club that I own, with Yoongi and Jungkook following.

"Boss, I don't know if it's a good idea to be here. You have a mission in a few days, and you need to prepare." Jungkook says.

"Kook, I'm a mafia leader. I know how to take care of myself." I say. "Besides, Jimin said that he'd gotten new recruits. I'd like to see them."

"You thirsty hoe." Yoongi scoffs. "You just want to sit there and watch strippers dance for you."

"Yoongi, you literally sit on one of the chairs, and watch Jimin do his routine. You're a thirsty hoe as well." I say. I sit on one of the chairs, and take a drink from a passing waiter.

Yoongi goes to say something, but I cut him off. "Shh. They're starting."

As soon as Jimin walks out, in his very revealing outfit, Yoongi shuts up. My eyes fall on a taller stripper, with black hair and dark eyes. My eyes stay on him, throughout the whole routine. He happens to glance at me, his smile turning into a smirk. He winks at me, before looking away.

"Who the fuck is that?" I ask Jimin after it ends.

"Who?" He looks at the person that I'm staring at. "Oh, that's Seokjin. He needed a job, and he's actually pretty flexible. So I hired him."

Yoongi pulls Jimin onto his lap, and starts kissing down his neck. Jungkook spots someone in the crowd, and grabs their arm as they pass by. The person falls into Jungkook, and the two begin kissing.

"And you call me a thirsty hoe." I scoff.

"Excuse me." Someone says. I look up, into the eyes of the stripper that I was staring at. "I have a question."

"Ask away, beautiful." I say.

"Very straightforward, I see." He smirks. "Why were you staring at me, throughout our little routine? Am I just that interesting?"

"I have every right to stare at you, sweetheart. After all, I do own this club." I say. "You are attractive though. I cannot deny that."

"Oh, I know I am." He teases me. "Well, I'll be going then."

He turns, and starts to walk away. I grab his wrist, and pull him back. He falls onto my lap.

"I didn't give you permission to go anywhere, baby." I say.

"I don't need your permission." He straddles my waist. "You don't own me."

"Just you wait. I'll make you mine." I say. "I'm used to getting what I want."

"I'm sure you are." He whispers in my ear. "But...I'm not going to make it easy for you. Good luck, Mr. Kim."

He stands, and walks away. "What the fuck just happened?"

Part 2 or No?😂