121

Namjoon is 16, Seokjin is 17.

Namjoon POV

I sit on the bathroom, my hands on my stomach as I cry. The 5 white sticks sit in front of me, all reading positive.

"Namjoon, sweetheart what's wrong?" My Eomma asks, gently knocking on the door.

"N-Nothing, Eomma. I'm fine." I sniffle.

"Kim Namjoon, don't lie to me." She says. "Open this door right now."

I slowly stand and unlock the door, before moving back to my sitting position. Eomma walks I tot he bathroom, her eyes widening at the sticks.

"Namjoon, honey..."

"I d-didn't want it, Eomma!" I sob. "It wasn't c-consensual! I don't even know who d-did it!"

She sits beside me, and pulls me into her arms. "Joonie-ah, You can't stay here. You know what your Appa would do..."

"I d-don't want him to hurt m-my baby." I cry.

"What about that Seokjin boy? Couldn't you stay with him?" She asks.

"N-No! What's Jinnie g-gonna say when I tell him?! W-We were gonna be together, Eomma! He p-promised me, what if he changes his m-mind!" I whimper.

"Sweetheart, you never know. He might not change his mind about you." She says. "Let's pack your things, before your Appa gets here."

We walk up to bedroom, and silently pack my things. "Y-You'll still see me, right?"

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll have to do it behind your Appa's back." She says. "I wish he was more accepting, Namjoon. I really do."

"It's okay, Eomma." I wipe my eyes. We finish the packing, and drive to Seokjin's house.

"Namjoon, what's wrong?" He asks.

"C-Can I please stay with you, hyung?" I ask, avoiding his eyes.

"Of course you can." He says. He helps me bring my things inside. "Can you....explain what's going on here?"

"I-I'm pregnant, hyungie." I start to cry again. "Y-You're probably gonna h-hate me now! I didn't want it, Jinnie!"

"Shh. It's okay, baby." He whispers. "I don't hate you. I'll treat that child like it's my own. If...you want to be together still."

"Y-You really mean that?" I sniffle.

"I do." He kisses my forehead.