8

This is a request.

Warnings: Implied rape/somewhat detailed scenes of rape.

Seokjin POV

"Joonie, are we still going to lunch tomorrow?" I ask.

"No. I have more work to do." My boyfriend says. "Maybe next week or something."

"You said that last week. And the week before! You've skipped 8 dates this month, and it's only the 18th!" I exclaim. "I feel neglected, Joon."

"Yeah, that's great babe." He says, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"I broke your Ryan figure." I say, to get his attention. Nothing. "I have Ebola, and I might die in like, two days."

He doesn't even look away from his laptop. "Whatever." I scoff. I turn, and walk away. He's been so distant lately, and it hurts. I wipe my eyes with my sleeve, and walk out the door. It's almost midnight, but I'm sure Jungkook will be awake. I start walking down the street, to his house.

"Hey baby. What's a pretty thing like you, doing out here all alone?" A man wraps his arms around my waist.

"L-Let me go." I try to move away from the man, but one of his friends keep me from leaving.

"M-My boyfriend's a cop." I lie. One of the three men slap me across the face.

"You tell anyone about this, my friends and I are gonna kill you and your boyfriend." He growls. I'm thrown onto the ground, in an alleyway.

"Leave me alone!" I shout. I start kicking, and thrashing around. The man that wrapped his arms around my waist, kicks me.

*Rape Scene Starts*

"Shut the fuck up and hold still, whore." He sneers. I whimper from the pain. The man's friends pull out a camera, and begin filming. The man rubs my thigh, as he leans down to suck on my neck.

"S-Stop it!" I cry. Tears cloud my vision, and I start to sob.

"Shh. Don't try to fight it baby." The man whispers in my ear. He unbuttons my pants, and slides his hand into my boxers.

"D-Don't touch me!" I shout. The man removes his pants, and tells his friend to remove mine. The friend that's filming, hits me over the head with a bat, and I black out.

*Rape Scene Ends*

I wake up, cold and confused. The memories of the night before, rush back to me. I slowly sit up, and begin to cry. Why me?!

I find my pants and boxers, on the other side of the alley. I grab them, and gently put them on. I look around for my phone. She I find it, I dial Namjoon's number. When he doesn't answer, I try again. Nothing. I sob into my hands, and stand, managing to limp home. As soon as I'm inside, I collapse onto the ground. My whole body hurts.

"Seokjin, quiet down! I'm trying to work!" Namjoon shouts. I slowly stand, and limp upstairs.

"You ignored my calls." I say, my voice shaking.

"I'm busy, Seokjin." He says. I burst into tears again.

"Y-You don't c-care about what happens t-to me! I n-needed you!" I sob. Namjoon turns away from his laptop, and looks over at me. His eyes widen at the bruises covering my face.

"Shit baby, what the hell happened to you?!" He rushes over to me, and tries to touch my face. I push his hand away.

"O-Oh, now you care!" I cry. "Y-You ignored me!"

"I'm so sorry Jinnie!" He exclaims. "What happened?!"

Instead of responding, I try to stand and leave. Namjoon stops me, by holding onto my waist. I whimper from the pain.

"Did someone...." He trails off.

"It h-hurts so much!" I cry into his shoulder. "W-Why weren't you there for me?! I-I couldn't stop them!"

"Someone put their hands on you?" He asks. "Did they...touch you?!"

"They fucking raped me!" I shout. "Th-They raped me, a-and beat me until I couldn't move. And you. You didn't care. You ignored me. I called you last night too! But you didn't answer me!"

"I'm so sorry baby!" Namjoon sniffles. "I do care about you. I really do. I was being a selfish prick, and I'm so so sorry for that."

"M-Make it go away." I cry.

"We'll find the people that did this to you. I promise. God, I'm so sorry Seokjin." He says. "I love you so much, sweetheart."

"I l-love you too Joonie." I sniffle.

It's probably horrible. I'm sorry😭.