103

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Congratulations, Mr. Kim! You're pregnant!" The doctor exclaims.

"P-Pregnant?" I ask, a small smile on my face. I can't wait to tell Namjoon!

I walk out of the clinic, a huge grin on my face. When I arrive at home, I open the door and hurry upstairs to tell my husband. My eyes widen when I step into the study, and see Namjoon on top of some girl.

"Namjoon, what the hell?!" I exclaim. He immediately stands, and looks over at me.

"Jin, baby-"

"Save it." I sniffle. "I hope you burn in Hell, Kim Namjoon."

*4 Years Later*

Namjoon POV

I sit beside Seokjin's grave, and start to talk.

"If I wasn't so stupid, you'd still be here." I sniffle. "But you're gone, and it's all my fault."

2 years ago, I'd gotten a phone call from Seokjin's brother, saying that Seokjin had died. I was devastated. It was all my fault. I stand up, and walk to a small park.

"Nayeon, honey come here!" A familiar voice shouts. A little girl runs up to her father. My eyes widen at her features. She looks just like Seokjin. I look at the father, and our eyes meet. It's Seokjin!

"N-Namjoon." He says.

"Y-You're supposed to be dead!" I exclaim. "I just...sat at your grave!"

"Nayeon, you can go play for a few more minutes." Seokjin says. "I-It was a lie. I lied about my death, because I didn't want you to find me. Or Nayeon."

"So you faked your fucking death?!" I ask. "So you know how upset I was?!"

"I was upset about you, fucking your secretary. You didn't seem to care, then!" He shoots back.

"I-I'm Sorry." I say. "It was a huge mistake, and I completely regret it. I've missed you so much, Seokjin."

"Daddy, look!" The little girl exclaims. She shows Seokjin a flower.

"That's pretty, sweetheart." Seokjin smiles.

"Who's this?!" The girl asks. "I'm Nayeon!"

"This is your Appa, cupcake." Seokjin says. Nayeon looks up at me with a huge smile. She has dimples, like me.

"Appa!" She squeals.

"Sh-She's mine?" I ask, as Nayeon jumps into my arms.

"Well, yeah. I was going to tell you that I was pregnant, the day I caught you cheating." Seokjin says.

"Daddy showed me lots and lots of pictures of you!" She exclaims.

"D-Does this mean that we're okay?" I ask. Seokjin thinks about it, before nodding slowly.

"I...still love you." He mumbles.

"And I love you as well. I'd never stopped." I say.

"I-I love both of you!"