97

This is a request

Namjoon POV

"Tae, I'm home!" I call out to my boyfriend. I pout when I only get a response. "Taehyung?"

I look around the house, but Tae isn't here! After an hour, he walks through the door. "Tae!"

"Hey, baby." Taehyung smiles. "I went for a walk. Sorry I wasn't here to greet you."

"That's okay!" I grin. "So, there's this party at work tonight. Do you wanna go with me?"

"I wish I could, Namjoon. But I'm filling in for Jungkook." He says.

"Hmm. Okay! I'll see you later, then." He kisses me, changes, and walks out the door.

"That's weird. Since when does Tae wear cherry lip balm..." I mumble to myself. "I must be overthinking things."

I look over at the counter, and tilt my head. Tae left his phone. I go to walk outside, and give it to him, but it goes off.

Seokjin🥵😩: Baby, are you on your way?

Tae😘: Who is this...?

Seokjin🥵😩: Your boyfriend. Taehyung, don't play dumb🙄.

Tae😘: I'm Taehyung's boyfriend...

Seokjin🥵😩: Sure you are. Tae, hurry up and get over here. Stop acting like this.

Tae😘: Does this look like Taehyung?

Seokjin🥵😩: Fuck😔. Hey, we should meet up, and plan revenge! He's clearly been cheating on the both of us. I'm Seokjin, by the way.

Tae😘: I'm Namjoon. Wait, he said that he's working tonight. Did you two have plans to see each other?

Seokjin🥵😩: Oh shit, he's on his way here. I'll tell him to meet me at the park in Seoul or something. Then you show up, and I'll come up with something.

Tae😘: Perfect. I'm going to delete the conversation.

I set Taehyung's phone in my pocket, and grab my jacket. When I see him, I'm going to beat his ass. I arrive at the park in less than 5 minutes. I spot Taehyung with a broad shouldered man.

"Hey Tae! You forgot your phone!" I say. Taehyung looks over at me, his eyes wide. I walk over to the two, and tilt my head innocently.

"Who's this?" I ask. The man, Seokjin, smiles at Taehyung.

"You should introduce us." He says.

"N-Namjoon, this is Seokjin. Seokjin, this is Namjoon." He says.

"Why'd he have your phone?" Seokjin asks.

"I...left it at work." Tae says.

"You left it on the table..." I say.

"Why were you at his house?" Seokjin asks.

"Oh, doesn't he know? I'm Taehyung's boyfriend of 5 years!" I grin.

"I've been with him for 5 years as well!" Seokjin exclaims. He smirks at me, and we both turn to Taehyung.

"We found out about your little affair." I say. "Don't leave your phone out on the open next time. We're over, Kim Taehyung."

"Same here. I'm done." Seokjin says.

"Well, Namjoon gave me the perfect amount of sex!" Taehyung glares at us. "And Seokjin gave me a rest amount of love!"

"Find someone else to give you both, asshole! See you in hell!" I shove Taehyung, and walk away. Seokjin follows after me.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Maybe...I wasn't really in love with him." I say.

"I'm sorry, by the way. I didn't know that he was dating anyone." He says.

"I think I was the one that stole your boyfriend." I say. "So I'm sorry, Seokjin."

"At least we met each other." He shrugs.

*3 Years Later*

"Wait, you four have dated Taehyung too?!" I ask.

"Yeah! It was in high school, but it still hurt. He was dating Kookie and I at the same time." Jimin pouts, snuggling into his boyfriends side.

"Same with us. He'd dated Hoseok and I at the same time, a few months ago." Yoongi says.

"I'm happy he did it." I say. "And I'm sure you four are happy as well. We all met our soulmates because of him."

"I'm your soulmate, hmm?" Seokjin asks, a small smile on his face.

"Of course you are, hyung." I grin. He gently kisses my forehead.

"I love you so much, Namjoon. I'm happy Taehyung cheated. I got an amazing boyfriend, in the end."

"I love you too, hyungie."

This request was a bit late. I'm sorry for that. BUT IF YOU LIKE JIKOOK, YOU SHOULD READ MY JIKOOK BOOK, SOFTIE. Okay, I'll stop now 😐.