61

Seokjin POV

"Hey, are you okay Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asks. "You seem frustrated."

"I am frustrated." I pout. "Joonie hasn't been paying attention to me lately, and it's making me sad."

"I know how you feel. Kookie's been ignoring me too." He frowns. "Wait. I have an idea!"

"What is it?" I ask. Tae looks at me, a smile on his face.

"We should ignore them! It's perfect!" He exclaims. "Maybe they'll punish us after~!"

"Lets do it." I say.

As soon as Namjoon and Jungkook come back to the dorm, Tae and I start our plan. Namjoon walks into the living room, and sits on the couch. I sit on Tae's lap, and continue watching the movie that we'd put on.

I can feel Namjoon's stare, against my back. Taehyung leans forward, and grins.

"It's working." He whispers. Both Jungkook and Namjoon are staring at us, with jealous expressions.

"Hyung, can I have a kiss?" Tae asks, making Namjoon narrow his eyes.

"Of course, Tae!" I kiss his cheek. Namjoon stands from the couch, and pulls me off of Taehyung.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asks.

"You weren't paying attention to me. So, Tae volunteered." I cross my arms.

"I wasn't paying attention to you?" He chuckles humorlessly. He turns to the boys. "Seokjin and I are going somewhere. We'll be back eventually."

"W-Where are we going?" I ask, as we get into the car. He doesn't respond, and just continues to drive. We arrive at a small cabin, in a short amount of time.

"Get out of the car." He says. I obey him, and step out of the car. He grabs my wrist and drags me inside.

"This is why I wasn't paying attention to you." He says.

I look around, and admire the beauty of the small cabin. A bunch of rose petals are spread everywhere, and candles are lit up.

"N-Namjoon, I-"

"You're so fucking selfish sometimes." He says. I start to feel guilty.

"J-Joonie, I'm really-"

"I've been planning this stupid date for months!" He exclaims. "It was supposed to be perfect. But you ruined that, by draping yourself all over Taehyung! You only care about yourself, right?! That's why you went and acted out to get my attention?! You're so self centered!"

"I d-didn't mean to ruin e-everything." I burst into tears, and run out of the cabin. Namjoon's right. I am selfish.

I find a small pond, and sit beside it. "I'm s-such a jerk!" I cry.

"Seokjin." Namjoon places a hand on my shoulder. He must've followed me here. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that."

"B-But you were right." I sob. "I am s-selfish. I'm sorry Joonie!"

"Shh. It's okay, baby." He pulls me into his arms. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you. And calling you selfish as well. You aren't selfish. You just wanted attention, and that's normal. I love you so much, darling. I'm sorry."

"I love you too, Joon. A-And I should be the one apologizing. For making that stupid plan with Tae, and ruining a special date." I sniffle.

"It isn't ruined." He says. "Come on. We can go enjoy it, and forget about everything that's happened."

He reaches his hand out. I take it, and he helps me up. We walk back to the cabin together, our hands still linked together.