83

This is a request. Namjoon is 16, Seokjin is 17.

Namjoon POV

"You're such a whore!" One of my bullies, Jiyong punches me across the face. His friend, Chanwoo pins me to the ground, as the others kick and beat me.

"P-Please, Stop!" I sob. But they don't. They continue this torture, for over 10 minutes. Finally, they leave to have a cigarette.

I manage to stand, limp into the bathroom. "I...I just want it to end." I collapse onto the ground, sobbing. They make my life a living hell every day. My parents don't give a shit, and tell em to stand up for myself, like a man. Those bullies have taken everything from me. They've stolen my money, friends, and even my virginity.

I slowly stand again, and punch the mirror as hard as possible. It shatters, shards of glass falling to the ground. I sit in the corner beside the sink, and grab one of the shards.

"You're so stupid." I drag the glass across my wrist. "And worthless. You d-don't belong in th-this world!"

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens, and my crush, Kim Seokjin walks in.

"Yah, What the hell are you doing?!" Seokjin slaps the glass out of my hand. I try to reach for another, but he stops me.

"Just l-leave me alone!" I push him away from me. He stumbles a bit, but still manages to stop me from grabbing another shard of glass.

"I just w-want to die." I sob into my hands, blood still falling down my arm.

"You can't die, Namjoon." He says. He pulls bandages out of his bag, and wraps my arm. "People need you here."

"Yeah right." I scoff, tears still falling down my face. "Everyone in this whole fucking school hates me! I'm sick of it! I...I want it to end, already."

"I know you do." He wraps his arms around me, and pulls me to his chest. "I was the same way. But you can't die. Your friends, Jimin and Taehyung need you here."

"They left me." I cry into his chest. "Th-They left for a vacation and didn't come back!"

"I need you, Namjoon!" He exclaims. "Okay?! I need you here with me!"

"Why?! What good am I?! I'm just a fucking faggot! I'm a s-stupid whore that deserves nothing but death!" I sob.

"Stop saying that!" He shouts. "You aren't a faggot. And you are definitely not a stupid whore! You're one of the strongest people I know, Kim Namjoon. You're so brave. Please, stay alive for me? I'm begging you."

I grip onto his shirt, my tears still rolling down my puffy cheeks. It's quiet for a moment, as he wipes my tears and whispers sweet things in my ear.

"C'mon. I'm taking you to my house, to take care of you." He says. He carries me out of the bathroom, and walks out of the school, ignoring the weird looks from classmates.

"Ignore them." He mumbles. He brings me to his house, across the street.

"You didn't have to carry me." I whisper. He ignores me, and carries me upstairs to his room.

"Stay here. I'm going to grab the first aid kit, and properly clean your wounds." He says. He walks out of the room, but returns a minute later with a first aid kit. He cleans my cuts, and sits on the bed beside me.

"Listen. I need you to stay alive, because I love you, Okay? If you need to talk to someone about anything, I'm right here. And talk to me instead of cutting as well, Joon." He says. You don't have to go back to your parents' house. You can stay with me and my parents."

"You'd really do all of that for me?" I ask.

"Of course. You deserve to be protected, and loved. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to love and protect you." He says. "If you'll let me."

"I will."

It's probably horrible. Sorry, it's 2am and I'm tired😂.