24

Namjoon POV

"Seokjin..." I sigh, gently knocking on the door of our bedroom.

"G-Go away. I don't want to talk to you right now." He sobs.

"Baby, please open the door." I beg him. He throws the door open, and glares at me.

"G-Get the fuck out of my house." He cries.

"Jinnie, sweetheart I've already apologized." I say.

"An apology won't take away the pain, Namjoon! You fucking hit me! You put your hands on me!" He shouts. "I'm done. We're done. I want you out of my house."

"God damn it Seokjin, I didn't mean to hit you!" I shout. He flinches back and whimpers. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you. Or put my hands on you. Please, Seokjin you mean the world to me. I was angry, and not thinking. I'm so so sorry."

"J-Just leave me alone for a while." He cries.

"I love you." I say, before leaving the house.

*Flashback*

"I'm sick of your shit, Seokjin!" I shout. "I'm going to Jackson's, it's not the end of the world!"

"So you're allowed to go over to Jackson's, but I can't go over to Ken's?!" He asks. "That's complete bullshit."

"Well, He was hitting on you!" I exclaim.

"Jackson does that to you all the time!" He shouts. I ignore him, and turn to walk out the door. He grabs onto my arm. I turn around, and slap him, without thinking.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I cut his face, and examine the mark. He pushes me away, and runs up to our room.

*Flashback Over*

I sit on the porch, and think about every and thing that I've done to him. Tears cloud my vision, and I let out a small sob.

"I'm such an idiot." I bury my face in my hands. Eventually, I fall asleep.

*Time Skip*

"Namjoon." Someone shakes my shoulder. I look up at Seokjin. "You fell asleep on the porch."

"Sorry." I mumble. "I'll leave now."

"Don't." He whispers. "Please."

I gaze at him, confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you pissed at me?"

"Not anymore...I owe you an apology." He looks down. "It was a-all my fault."

He looks like he's going to burst into tears.

"Don't you start crying." I pull him into my arms. "That fight wasn't your fault. I started it."

"B-But I wouldn't l-let you g-go to Jackson's." He sobs.

"I hit you, Seokjin. That's my fault. I'm so sorry baby." I say.

"I f-forgive you Joonie." He cries into my shoulder.

"Shh. No more crying. My beautiful prince shouldn't cry." I rub his back. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He sniffles.