89

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Come on, Joonie! Please?!" I beg my boyfriend. Namjoon shakes his head.

"Seokjin, we aren't getting sugar gliders. If we get a pet, we get a dog." He says.

"Sometimes, I wish you were Jungkook." I huff.

"And why is that?" He asks, slightly jealous.

"Because, he buys Taehyung whatever animal he wants." I cross my arms.

"And that's why their apartment looks like a zoo. You aren't getting sugar gliders. End of discussion." He says.

I turn around, and walk into our bedroom, angry. It's so unfair!

*A Few Days Later*

Mine😩💕: Joonie, don't be mad.

Oppa~🥰: What did you do this time? 🙄

Mine😩💕: I couldn't help it! They were so cute!

Oppa~🥰: You went behind my back, and bought Sugar Gliders? Seriously?

Mine😩💕: I'm sorry 🥺.

Oppa~🥰: That pisses me off, Seokjin! In the end, you get what you wanted, but I get nothing?! We should've talked about it.

Mine😩💕: We did! And every time we talked about it, you said no!

Oppa~🥰: Whatever. I'm going back to work.

Mine😩💕: Joonie, I'm sorry 😔.

Oppa~🥰: Mhm

I set my phone down, and wipe my eyes. I hate it when he's upset with me. I look at the sugar gliders, and sigh sadly, more tears falling down my face.

"Come on. I've g-gotta take you back." I sniffle.

A few hours later, Namjoon walks through the door. I'm sitting in our room, still crying. I feel bad for making him angry. He walks into the room, and sits on the bed.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He rests a hand on my shoulder.

"C-Cause I made you angry!" I sob.

"Oh, baby I'm not angry at you." He pulls me into his arms. "I was just upset, that you didn't talk to me before getting them."

"I'm s-sorry." I hiccup. "I t-took them back."

"Why'd you take them back, love?" He asks. "You didn't have to."

"Because, you were upset 'bout it." I sniffle, rubbing my eyes with my sweater paw. "An' I don't like it when you're upset."

"I'm sorry for making you cry, baby." He kisses my forehead. I nuzzle my face into his chest, and close my eyes.

"It's okay." I sigh.

*A Few More Days Later*

Oppa~🥰: Baby, I have a surprise for you.

Mine😩💕: What is it🤭?

Oppa~🥰: You'll see.

I open the front door, confused. Namjoon walks into the living room, a cage in his hands.

"Here you go." He hands me the cage, a small smile on his face.

I open them, revealing the sugar gliders that I'd bought a few days ago.

"You didn't have to buy them again, Joonie." I smile at my boyfriend, and hug him. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, sweetheart. I also got a dog...that way we both have what we want." He says. "I felt really bad for making you cry that day. I still feel bad. I was a jerk, and I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize, stupid." I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"And I love you."