64

This is a request.

Namjoon POV

"Daddy!" My hybrid exclaims. He must be in littlespace.

"Hello, darling!" I lift him up. He rests his head on my shoulder, and purrs when I stroke his hair.

"Jinnie m-missed you." He mumbles. "Dun like being 'lone."

"Why didn't you call me, then?" I ask. "I could've asked Yoongi to pick you up and bring you to my studio."

"C-Cause Jinnie ish a bother." He pouts, his ears flattening against his head, in shame.

"No, honey. You aren't a bother!" I say. "You're my adorable baby."

"Jinnie ish daddy's baby, an' onwy daddy's." He giggles.

"That's right. You're mine and only mine." I say. "You're my hybrid."

"Can we cowor?" He asks.

"Later, kitten. Let's get some food in your tummy, first." I say. He blushes at the nickname, and runs into the kitchen. "What would you like to eat, baby?"

"Chicken nuggets?!" He asks.

"Alright. Go watch TV until I call you into the dining room." I say.

"B-But I wan ta stay wif daddy." He frowns.

"Fine, you can stay with daddy." I lift him onto the counter, and scratch behind his ears. He purrs, and let's out a small giggle.

"Don't touch anything." I say.

"Yesh, daddy." He says. 20 minutes later, I finish the food, and give Seokjin a plate.

"T'ank you, daddy!" He sits at the table. When he's done eating, I'm dragged into the living room, to color.

"Daddy cowor dis one." He hands me a coloring book.

"An' Jinnie ish gonna cowor dis one!" He giggles.

"Hey, baby? Daddy loves you so much." I grin.

"Jinnie wuvs daddy, too!"