6

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"It h-hurts Seokjin-hyung." Yoongi cries.

"I know Yoongi." I run a hand through my best friend's hair. His boyfriend of two months just broke up with him.

"C-Can you hit him? Please? Just once. Or a lot." He looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course I will. Where does Namjoon live?" I ask. Yoongi writes down Namjoon's address, and hands me the paper.

"Thank you hyung." He says.

I walk out the door, and make my way to Namjoon's house. When I arrive, I walk right up to the door, and knock.

"What the hell do you want?" He sighs. I raise my fist, and punch him. He staggers back, in pain.

"Oh my god I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard!" I take his face in my hands, to examine the spot where I'd punched him.

"It's....fine." He says, after gazing into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. My anger took over." I say. "So tell me. Why did you break up with Yoongi?"

"You're Yoongi's friend?!" He asks. "Is that why you punched me?!"

"Yeah..." I mumble.

"Well, before you throw your fist in someone's face, make sure you get both sides of the story." He says. "Yoongi cheated on me. That's why I broke up with him."

"He cheated on you?" I ask. "With who?"

"Some guy named Jimin or something." He says. I pull out my phone, and text Yoongi.

Jin-Hyung👑: You made me punch an innocent man?!

Yoongi😴: Maybe.....I'm coming over there.

I put my phone away, and look down. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know." I apologize.

"Hey, it's fine." He lifts my head up. "Why don't you come in?"

He opens the door, so I can get inside. "Again, I'm so sorry, Namjoon."

"It's okay." He chuckles. "Wait...you know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Seokjin." I smile slightly. Namjoon walks a bit closer to me.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful person." He says. All of the sudden, he connects our lips. Forgetting about Yoongi, I wrap my arms around his neck, and tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

"Seokjin, Namjoon, I'm- what the fuck?!" Namjoon and I quickly pull apart.

"Yoongi...." I trail off. He smirks slightly.

"It's okay." He chuckles. "I have Jimin, remember?"

"You're not mad at me?" I ask.

"Nah. You two are perfect for each other." He shrugs, and walks out the door.

"I'm sorry for...kissing you like that." Namjoon says.

"Shut up and kiss me again." I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him into another kiss.