38

This is a request.

Namjoon POV

"You're late, Mr. Kim." My teacher, Mr. Park says.

"Your point?" I huff. He sighs, and shakes his head.

"Just go sit down." He sighs. I take a seat beside Kim Seokjin. The schools tsundere, and my crush. He's so cold, but cute.

"Why are you sitting by me." Seokjin sneers.

"The seat was open." I shrug. He rolls his eyes, and continues to write notes down. "Can I borrow a pencil?"

"No." He scoffs.

"C'mon. It's just a pencil." I say. He grabs a pencil from his bag, and throws it at me. I manage to catch it, before it hits me in the face.

"Aggressive much?" I ask.

"Shut up and pay attention." He huffs.

Just wait. I'll get you to warm up to me.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Can I sit?" I ask Seokjin, when I arrive for art class.

"You can go away." He grumbles. I take a seat anyway, and try to look at his drawing.

"Keep your eyes to yourself." He sneers.

"Damn, calm down." I chuckle. He ignores me, and continues to work. "Why are you such a tsundere?"

"A What?" He huffs.

"A tsundere. You're so cold, but you warm up to people over time." I say.

"I'm not a fucking tsundere." He scoffs. "Shut the hell up and leave me alone."

Seokjin POV

Kim Namjoon. The school's bad boy, and my crush. He's annoying, and such an asshole, but kinda sweet. It takes me a while to warm up to people, because I'm afraid of getting hurt.

"So, how about a deal. If I can get you to warm up to me in a month, we go out on a date. If you like the date, we go on another." Namjoon says. I roll my eyes at him.

"One month. That's all you get." I sigh angrily. I hate him.

"Great." He grins. "I'll see you tomorrow~"

Namjoon POV

I can't believe he actually agreed! I decide to skip last period, to go out with my friends. I need a cigarette break anyway.

"Hey, Joon." Yoongi throws a pack of cigarettes to me. I catch them, and take one out.

"Lighter?" I ask. He lights my cigarette, and pockets the lighter.

"Who was that kid you were talking to earlier?" He asks, his arm around Jimin's waist.

I blow the smoke from my mouth before answering. "What kid?"

"Gray (Grey?) hoodie." He says.

"Oh. That's Kim Seokjin." I shrug. "I made a deal with him."

"What was the deal?" Jimin asks.

"If I can get him to warm up to me in a month, he's going to go on a date with me." I grin. "He's a tsundere."

"Hmm. Do you think that's a good idea?" Yoongi asks.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I ask.

"I don't know...I just don't want you to get your heart broken." He says.

"Thanks for caring, Yoongi. But I'll be okay." I say.

*Three Weeks Later*

Seokjin and I have been 'talking' for about a week. We'd say hello, but wouldn't have full conversations. I plan on changing that.

"Hello, Seokjin." I say.

"Namjoon." He nods. 

"How was your day so far?" I ask. He looks at me, confused.

"Okay, I guess. How was yours?" He asks.

"My day was great. But it's gotten better, now that I'm talking to you." I wink. My eyes widen, as he smiles slightly. "You smiled!"

"N-No I didn't!" He hides his face.

"I did it! I think you've finally warmed up to me!" I exclaim. He pouts, and glares at the table.

"Fine. You win." He sighs.

"Yes!" I grin. "Wait for me after school."

"Why?" He asks.

"Have you already forgotten? Our date." I say. He sighs, and rubs his temples.

"What did I get myself into?"

*Time Skip*

"Jinnie~!" I grin.

"Ew. Don't call me that." He says.

"You know you like the nickname." I say. He smiles slightly.

"Okay, maybe I like it. Only a little, though!" He says.

"Follow me!" I take his hand, and bring him to a frozen yogurt shop.

"Fro-Yo?" He asks.

"Yeah. I saw you here a few times." I say. I bring him inside, and sit at a table.  

"So you spy on me." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"No." I say. "I'd be on a smoke break with Yoongi, and see you here."

"Smoking." He rolls his eyes. "Not surprised."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"Nothing. It's just a very cliche and typical thing for a bad boy like yourself." He says.

"That's mean." I pout. "Anyway, what's your favorite color?"

"Pink." He blushes.

"Pink?" I ask. He nods shyly.

"Don't make fun of me." He frowns.

"I won't. Pink is a cool color." I rest my hand on his. His blush deepens, but he doesn't move away.

"What's your favorite color then?" He asks.

"I like black. And white." I say.

"Favorite band?" He asks.

"Hmm. I like Ikon. And Blackpink." I say.

"Me too." He says. "Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Chocolate." I say. "Yours?"

"Vanilla." He smiles.

"You know, I like this side of you. The sweet, funny side. You should stop being such a tsundere."

"I've warmed up to you, haven't I?" He asks. "Besides, having a tsundere for a boyfriend wouldn't be too bad. I mean, you wouldn't have to get all jealous."

"Boyfriend?" I grin. His face heats up.

"Forget that." He says.

"No. Boyfriend sounds nice." I say. "You'll be my boyfriend, wont you?"

"I'll have to think about that." He teases me.

"C'mon." I pout.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend Namjoon." He smiles.

"Really?! YES!" I exclaim. He giggles at my outburst.

"So, I'll be waiting on that second date." He says.

"Friday after school?" I ask.

"Perfect."

It's probably trash, so I apologize for that.