45

Namjoon POV

"C'mon Yoongi. We're going to be late!" I shout. "You want to meet your teacher, right?!"

"I-I'm ready, daddy!" My 4 year old son waddles down the stairs.

"Yoongi, bud your shoes are on the wrong feet." I chuckle. He pouts, and tries to take them off. I crouch down and help him put his shoes on the right feet.

"W-Wanna meet my teacher!" He exclaims. I lift him up and carry him to the car.

"Teacher! Teacher! Teacher!" He chants as I drive to the preschool. As soon as we arrive, he tries to unbuckle his seatbelt and get out of his car seat.

"Slow down, little man." I smile. I unbuckle his seatbelt and lift him out of the car.

"Teacher!" He squeals. I take his hand, and we walk into the school together. We make it to his classroom, and he runs inside.

"Whoa! Hello little one." A man smiles as Yoongi hugs his leg.

"A-Awe you my teacher?" He looks up at the man.

"Well, tell me your name, and I'll look." The man smiles.

"K-Kim Yoongi. Dat's my daddy!" Yoongi points to me. The man looks up, and smiles.

"You're Kim Namjoon, right?" He asks. I nod. "I'm Kim Seokjin."

"Nice to meet you." I shake his hand. "Yoongi, What do you say?"

"N-Nice ta meet you M-Mr. Kim." Yoongi smiles politely.

"Call me Jin." Seokjin ruffles Yoongi's hair. "Why don't you talk to some of the other kids, while I talk to your dad."

"Can I?" Yoongi looks up at me.

"Of course." I say. He runs off to play with the other children.

"Tell me a bit about Yoongi. Behavior, intelligence, stuff like that." Seokjin says.

"Yoongi is a well behaved boy, most of the time. But if someone is being a bully, he'll stand up and protect the person being bullied. He's very smart, and loves to write. Writing is his strong suit, definitely. He's written a whole essay with me before, and has used words that a 4 year old wouldn't know."

"He sounds like a very bright boy. You look so young, as well." Seokjin tilts his head.

"I'm 19." I smile, slightly nervous. "Yoongi was born when I was 15."

"Oh my." His eyes widen. "It must be very difficult."

"It isn't, actually. I'm majoring in music production, so I have classes about 5 times a week. But I do those at home. I also work 3 part time jobs, but I still manage to spend time with Yoongi." I say. "It may seem difficult, but it's quite easy. And I always have a lot of time to spare."

"That's...amazing." He says. "I admire how dedicated you are. You always find time to spend with your son, though you have a lot to do."

"He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't imagine a life without my Yoongi." I smile. "His mother just dropped him off at my doorstep. Haven't seen her since. It's just me and Yoongi, but I don't mind at all."

"That's very sweet, Namjoon." Seokijn smiles.

"Mr. Kim, can we talk?" A woman asks.

"Of course. I'll see you around, Namjoon." He turns to speak to another parent.

*A Few Weeks Later*

"I don't know, Kook. I really like him, and we've been somewhat flirting." I sigh. "But I don't know what he'd see in me. I'm a 19 year old teen dad, working 3 part time jobs. He's a 22 year old preschool teacher, that is actually doing something with his life."

"Namjoon, don't put yourself down. If he doesn't like you, he's missing out. You're perfect just the way you are." Jungkook says.

"You always say that, Kook." I smile sadly. "I appreciate it, but it isn't true."

"Jinnie wikes you." Yoongi says, his eyes not leaving his food.

"What?" I turn to my son.

"Jinnie wikes you! He a-always asks how you awe, an' tells me ta be a good boy, an' not be bad cause you ish pwobably stwessed." He says.

"Ouch Yoongi. You weren't supposed to expose me like that." Someone chuckles. I look up at Seokjin, my eyes wide.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask.

"Everything." He shrugs. He takes napkin, and a pen, and writes something down. He hands me the napkin, and winks.

'You're so cute Namjoon-ah. Call me~ xxx-xxx-xxxx <3'
~Seokjin

"I'm going to faint."