181

Seokjin POV

I hesitantly walk down the hallway of my new school, watching people use their 'powers'.

There are a lot of people around the world, that are born with different abilities. When my parents found out about mine, they shipped me away, not wanting anything to do with a 'freak'.

"Hi! I'm Jimin." A short boy exclaims. "What's your name?! And power!"

"I-I'm Seokjin." I smile slightly. "And I can create snow and ice. I can also create cold wind."

"Like Elsa." Jimin grins.

"Kinda, yeah." I grin. "But I can control mine a lot better than she can."

"Cool! I have bubble powers." He giggles. "See!"

He points at the air, and allows a bunch of bubbles to move out of his finger. "Whoa. That's so cool!"

"My boyfriend, Jungkook has super strength." He says. "The turtle looking boy over there, Yoongi can move things with his mind. The tall boy, Taehyung can change shape-shift. Hoseok, the boy with the red hair obviously controls fire."

"What about that boy, sitting next to Yoongi?" I ask.

"Oh, that's Namjoon. He can do a few things. He can talk to animals, control people, and read minds." Jimin shrugs. "He's pretty cool."

He leads me to their table, and smiles. "Guys! This is Seokjin. He's new."

Everyone greets me, some verbally and others just wave. "What's your power, Seokjin?"

"Snow and ice." I shrug. "It's nothing too extreme."

"Watch this!" Jungkook grins. He breaks off a metal part of the table, and bends it.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" A teacher exclaims. "Fix that!"

"Sorry!" He pouts. Hoseok rolls his eyes, and holds his hands on each side of the metal, mending it.

"Look, it's a butterfly!" Taehyung exclaims. Namjoon looks up from his book, and glances over at the butterfly, a warm smile on his face. The butterfly rests on his shoulder, and he turns back to his book.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks.

"Hmm? Oh, he was just tired of flapping his wings, so I told him that he could rest here." Namjoon shrugs.

"Talking to animals must be nice." I comment. He looks up at me, and smiles slightly.

"It is. I love it." He says. He turns to the butterfly again. "Ah, you have to go? Yoongi, open that window please."

Yoongi lazily flicks his finger, and opens the window. The butterfly flies outside, finally free. I pick up my bag, dropping it immediately when I realized that I've turned the strap into ice.

"Oops." I giggle. "I do that when I'm nervous."

"That's okay!" Taehyung exclaims. "What's your dorm number?"

"B54." I answer.

"That's Namjoon's dorm! He could show you around!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Yeah, I can do that. Let's go now. It's almost curfew anyway." Namjoon replies. He leads me to our dorm, and flops onto his bed. "Ah, I hope my animals don't....freak you out."

"Oh, I love animals." I smile. "It's a little hot in here."

"They haven't repaired the air conditioning yet. I've asked them multiple times, but they haven't done anything yet." He shrugs. "They're very forgetful."

I send a gust of cool wind across the room. The heat dies down a lot. Namjoon closes his eyes. "Thanks."

"No problem." I giggle. "So....we just go to class, and come back here? We're not allowed off school grounds?"

"Not until we can control our powers. There's a test after every month, that we can take. If you pass it, you can leave the school and start your own life." He says.

"Ah, that makes sense." I say. I gasp, when a sharp piece of ice hits the wall. "Oops. I'm sorry!"

"Calm down." He chuckles. "It's fine. I mess up sometimes as well. I'd take control of someone's body, by accident. Or I'd offend an animal....that never ends well."

*Time Skip*

Namjoon POV

"Namjoonie~!" Seokjin collapses beside me, onto my bed.

"Yes?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I'm tired." He sighs. Without realizing, he starts to place a sheet of snow over my bed.

"Um....Seokjin?" I say. He looks up, and gasps.

"I'm sorry! Oh, I'm never going to pass this test!" He places his face in his hands.

"Relax." I say. "You'll pass it eventually, Jin."

"What if I don't?! What if....what if I'm stuck here for the rest of my life? I don't want that, Joonie." He sniffles.

"Hey, you won't be stuck here." I remove his hands from his face, and smile. "You'll learn how to control your powers, eventually. Look at Tae, Hoseok, and Yoongi. They all did it."

"You really think so?" He asks.

"Of course I do." I say. He looks over at me, his eyes darting from my lips, back to my eyes. I mentally smirk, as I read his mind.

'I want to kiss him, but I don't know how he'd react.'

I quickly lean forward and connect our lips. He freezes, but eventually kisses me back.

"I'd react like that." I chuckle. "Hey, you've created a cloud over our heads."

Above our heads, is a cloud. Snow is falling on top of us, slowly. "I-I do that when I'm-"

"Nervous?" I finish his sentence. "Don't worry about it. It's cute."

He giggles shyly, his ears turning red. "Aww. You're so cute."

"Am not." He pouts.

"Yes you are." I lean forward to peck his lips.