136 (Part 2 of Chapter 133)

*16 Years Later*

Namjoon POV

Yoongi walks into the house, looking sad and a bit angry. He quickly rushes to his room and slams the door behind him. I look over to my husband, confused.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"I don't know..." Seokjin says. "Should we talk to him?"

"I don't know, I thought you were the expert on emotional problems." I say.

"Babe, about 17 years ago I was an emotionless asshole. I think you should take this one." He says.

"We're horrible parents." I sigh. "Let's talk to him together."

He shrugs, and walks over to Yoongi's bedroom door. I'm the one that knocks carefully.

"What do you want?" Yoongi opens the door. His eyes are all puffy and bloodshot.

"Have you been crying?" Seokjin asks, as he grabs Yoongi's face. "Are you hurt?! What happened?!"

"I'm fine, dad. Just leave me alone." He starts to cry again.

"Yoongi, kiddo what's wrong?" I ask.

"Jimin broke up with me, Appa." He sobs. "I-I don't know what I did wrong!"

"Oh, sweetheart." Seokjin gasps. "I'm sorry."

"How do I fix this?" Yoongi asks, as he wipes his eyes.

"Yoongi....some things can't be fixed." I say. "There's a possibility that your relationship can be fixed, or you'll find someone better for you."

"Your Appa and I were lucky enough to fix our relationship." Seokjin says. We all walk into Yoongi's room, and sit on his bed.

"What happened to your relationship?" He asks.

"I was a mean person, 17 years ago." Seokjin says. "I hated the LGBTQ+ community, even though I was a part of it. I was in a relationship with your Appa at the time, but I was still disgusted with myself."

"All we would do is have sex. That's it. He'd leave right after, or just hang around and ignore me. I caught him cheating on me, the day after he refused to talk about our relationship. So I ended things." I continue.

"Shorty after that, I found out that I was pregnant with you." Seokjin smiles slightly. "I was devastated. But...you made me realize that being bisexual is okay. I met your Appa again, at his company. The company we both own now."

"He was a jerk, too." I tease my husband. "But I was as well."

"I'm the end, we fixed things." Seokjin says. "It's possible to fix your relationships, Yoongi. But sometimes, it's better to leave it."

"I-I don't think I want to fix things." Yoongi admits. "He would always run off with other guys. I caught him cheating on me as well, with Kim Taehyung. I just...didn't want to let him go."

"I bet there's someone out there that loves you, Yoongi. You'll find that person soon." I say. "And they'll be the luckiest man on the whole damn planet, to have you as a boyfriend."

"Thanks, guys." He hugs us both. "I'm gonna take a nap."

Seokjin and I both leave his bedroom. I go to sit down, but someone knocks on the door.

"Damn it." I mumble under my breath, as I answer the door. "Yes?"

"I-I'm looking for Yoongi..." A very happy looking boy says. "This is his house, right? He gave me the address a few days ago, and I-"

"He's in his bedroom." I say. "The one with the Kumamon stickers on it."

"Thanks!" The boy exclaims. "Oh, I'm Hoseok by the way!"

He rushes off to find Yoongi.

"He seems like a sweet kid." Seokjin smiles.

"Sweet yet slightly annoying." I chuckle. "I love you."

"And I love you." He leans over and kisses me.

Yoongi POV

Someone knocks at the door, disturbing my nap.

"Fucking door." I grumble as I open it.

"Oh. Is this a bad time...?" Hoseok asks, a blush on his face as he stares at my shirtless torso. My eyes widen.

"N-No. Of course not. G-Give me a moment." I say. I shut the door, throw a hoodie on, to cover my shirtless body, and open the door back up. "Sorry about...that."

"It's okay." He says.

"Um...you can come in if you want." I say. He walks into my bedroom, and stands there awkwardly. "So...why did you come here?"

"I-I heard you and Jimin have ended things. I just...wanted to know if you're interested in me. I mean, I'm definitely interested in you, that's why I'm here, oh my god I should shut up now. Um...you know what, I'm just gonna go."

"Wait." I grab his arm. He turns toward me, and tilts his head.

"Give me about two weeks, to recover from this. Then we can go on a date if you're still interested." I smile my gummy smile.

"That sounds great." Hoseok grins.

"Cool. So...I'll see you at school tomorrow?" I ask.

"I'll be there."