57

Namjoon POV

"Just a little makeup." Jungkook begs me.

"No." I pout.

"Please? Seokjin will be blown away by your beauty." He says.

"Fine." I sigh. "Only for my Jinnie hyung."

Jungkook smiles, and starts applying the makeup to my face. Jimin walks over to us with an outfit. Jungkook finishes my makeup, and kisses Jimin.

"Change into this." Jimin says. I grab the outfit, and walk into the bathroom to change.

"Does it look okay?" I ask.

"Joonie, you look great!" Jimin exclaims

"Are you two ready to go, then?" Jungkook asks. "Yoongi's party has already started."

"Let's go!" I smile.

*Small Time Skip*

"Seokjin is on the couch." Yoongi says, as soon as we walk into the house. I look toward the couch,
My eyes widening at my boyfriend's outfit.

He doesn't notice me yet

He doesn't notice me yet. His head is turned toward Ten as he speaks.

"OH MY GOD, NAMJOON YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Hoseok shouts. Seokjin looks over to me, a smile stretching across his face.

"You look beautiful, darling." He says.

"Th-Thank you hyung." I blush. "You look great as well."

He opens his arms, gesturing for me to sit on his lap. As soon as I sit down, his arms wrap around me.

We spend about half an hour talking to our friends, before standing up and wandering around.

"I don't like the way he's looking at you." Seokjin whispers in my ear. An older man, who looks to be in his mid 40s, is scanning my body.

"Hyung, I'm feeling uncomfortable." I mumble. He wraps an arm around my waist, and glares at the man.

"Hey pervert! You're making my boyfriend uncomfortable. Keep your eyes to yourself!" He shouts, gaining the attention of a few people around us. The man turns away, and begins talking to a younger lady.

"Thank you, Jinnie." I kiss his cheek.

"No problem, baby." He says.

"Seokjin could do better than him." A girl scoffs. "Like me. I'm better."

"In What way?" I scoff.

"Multiple ways!" The girl glares at me. "He'd probably enjoy sex with me, more."

"Honey, if I even look at Seokjin a certain way, he's hard. As soon as you'd walk into the room, his erection would no longer exist." I say. "I'd like to see you try to please him the way I do."

"I could definitely please him better than you could!" She sneers.

I smirk at her, and turn to my boyfriend's neck. I gently suck on the space below his jaw, where his weak spot is.

"Fuck." He groans. The girl looks at us, with disgust.

"W-Well I'm prettier!" She huffs.

"Pretty enough to be one of Korea's top models like me?" I ask. "Now leave us alone."

She stomps away, with her friends.

"Sorry for snapping like that, hyung." I blush. "And...I'm sorry for giving you that hickey."

"It's fine, angel." He chuckles. "As for the hickey...I didn't mind that part at all. You know, you're kinda sexy when you're mad."

"Shut up." I giggle. "Let's leave, and go back to your house."

"Anything for you."