81

Namjoon POV

I stand in front of the mirror, my shirt lifted, frowning at my stomach. There are stretch marks, from my previous pregnancy. It makes me somewhat self conscious.

"Darling, What are you doing?" I drop my shirt, and turn to the door.

"Nothing." I look away from my husband. "Is Yoongi in bed?"

"Yeah." Seokjin walks over, and sits on the bed behind me. He pulls me onto his lap, and holds me close to his chest.

"Why were you looking at your stomach like that again, love?" He asks.

"Because it's ugly." I frown. He grabs the hem of my shirt, and tries to lift it up. "Hyung, Stop."

He stands, and pushes me back onto the bed. "What are you doing?" I pout. He manages to lift up my shirt, despite my protests.

"Listen, Namjoon. You're beautiful, okay? You may not think so, but I do. Yeah, you have stretch marks. But you brought our beautiful baby boy into this world. Your body is amazing, with or without your stretch marks. Now stop putting yourself down, baby." He connects our lips.

"Thank you hyung." I sniffle. He lies beside me on the bed, and pulls me into his arms.

"No need to thank me, honey." He kisses my forehead.

*2 Years Later*

"Yoongi, come here for a minute." I call out to my 3 year old son.

"Yesh, daddy?" He looks up at me.

"I want to tell you a secret, Okay?" He looks around really fast.

"Secwet?" He whispers.

"Yeah, a secret." I grin. "You're going to have a little brother or sister."

"Baby?!" He asks, touching my stomach.

"Yeah. There's a baby in there." I say. He covers his mouth with his small hand, and gasps.

"My baby! Mine!" He giggles.

"We can't tell Appa, okay?" I say. "Remember, it's a secret."

"No tell Appa, 'cause it ish a secwet." He nods. "Yoonie go pway now!"

He runs off, to play with his toys. The front door opens, and Seokjin walks in.

"How was work?" I ask. He smiles, and kisses my forehead.

"Stressful. I'm happy to be home." He sighs.

"Hey, will you do me a favor? I'm the kitchen, there's a gift bag. Will our bring it here?" I ask. He walks into the kitchen, and comes back with a bag.

"Here." He hands me the bag, and sits beside me. Yoongi runs into the room.

"Appa!" He hugs Seokjin's leg. Seokjin lifts Yoongi onto his lap.

"Hey, Yoongi." He chuckles.

"Here. You need to open this." I hand the bag to him. He takes a onesie out of the bag.

"Isn't Yoongi too big to wear onesies like this?" He asks

"It isn't for Yoongi." I say. "It's for the other baby."

"Other...baby?" He looks confused for a moment, but eventually his eyes widen. "Y-You're pregnant?!"

"Yeah." I smile. Yoongi pats my stomach, and smiles.

"My baby." He says. Seokjin grins, and places his hand on my stomach.

"Baby number two." He kisses me, a smile on his face.

*3 Years Later*

"YAH, KIM SEOKJIN!" I shout. Seokjin runs into the room, confused.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"This!" I throw a pregnancy test at him. "I'm fucking pregnant, AGAIN!"

"Calm down, darling." He chuckles.

"Oh, that's not all." I glare at him. I take the sonogram out of my bag, and hand it to him. "Twins, Seokjin. TWINS!"

"That's great, love." He grins.

"I hate you." I pout. "These are our last kids. Our last two babies."

"Whatever you say, babe."

*2 Years Later*

"Jimin, Tae, stay out of there." I sigh. "Yoongi, hun could you watch your brothers for a minute?"

"Okay." Yoongi sits down, and stars to play with the twins.

I walk into the bathroom, and lean against the sink. I start feeling nauseous, and my back begins to hurt.

"Daddy sick?" Hoseok asks, when I throw up into the toilet.

"Y-Yeah, baby. Daddy's not feeling well." I say. He pouts, and pats my back.

"A-Appa!" He shouts. Seokjin walks into the bathroom.

"Joon, are you okay?!" He asks.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I ask. Hoseok runs out of the room, to play with his brothers.

Seokjin crouches down beside me, and rubs my back as I throw up. "S-Sorry for snapping at you, hyung."

"It's okay, sweetheart." He says. "How do you feel now?"

"I feel great, actually. Kinda hungry." I frown.

"Namjoon...that's happened when you were pregnant." He says. "You don't think you could be pregnant, right?"

"Wait. A month ago, the condom...broke..." My eyes widen in realization. "Shit."

"Baby number 5?" Seokjin chuckles. I glare at him, my arms crossed.

"I'm never having sex with you again."

"Sorry."