187

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"You excited?" My boyfriend, Namjoon asks. I nod nervously.

"T-Two days." I say. "Joon, what if they mess things up?"

"They won't, baby. Think positive." He kisses my forehead. "I hope this works. You'll be able to see again."

"I'll see you for the first time." I smile. It goes silent for a moment.

"Y-Yeah. You'll be able to see me." He says. I turn in his arms, and reach up to touch his lips. He's frowning.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know....what if you change your mind about me, after you've seen my face for the first time?" He asks.

"Aish, Joonie-ah. You're so stupid sometimes." I sigh. "I won't leave you, after I see your face. You could be extremely ugly and I'd love you anyway. I doubt you're ugly though. You're probably really attractive."

"I'm not." He shakes his head. I lightly slap his shoulder.

"Stop. I'm sure you look amazing, Namjoon." I reach up to cup his face, and kiss him.

"You should get some sleep, love." He mumbles.

"Alright. Will you stay with me?" I ask.

"Of course." He wraps his arms around me, and pulls me down onto the bed. "Goodnight, baby."

"Night, Joon."

*Two Days Later*

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asks as I sit on what feels like a hospital bed.

"Nervous. And happy." I say. "My surgery starts soon."

"It is. Jin, I'm sorry if my looks aren't....appealing to you." He sighs.

"Kim Namjoon, don't you start with that shit." I huff. "I love you."

"I love you too." He responds. I reach up to touch his lips again. He's smiling.

"Mr. Kim?" The doctor asks. "It's time for your surgery."

"Alright. I'll see you later, Joonie. Literally." I giggle at my own joke.

"Aish, you and your jokes." He chuckles, connecting our lips briefly. "I'll see you later."

*3 weeks Later* (This is a fanfiction, so we're just gonna say that this is how long it takes to heal from that eye surgery 😂.)

"Alright Mr. Kim. How are you feeling?" A doctor asks.

"Great." I mumble sleepily.

"Good. I'm going to remove your bandages now, Okay?" She says.

"W-Wait. Where's Namjoon? I-I want to see his face first." I say. I can see the faint outline of a shadow. My heartbeat starts to increase in speed. I'm actually going to see again.

"Alright. He's standing right here. Ready?" She asks. I nod slowly, and close my eyes when I feel the bandages being removed.

"Seokjin, baby open your eyes." Namjoon chuckles nervously. My eyes slowly open. I gasp in shock, as I stare at my boyfriend's face, with my mouth open. I don't move, or speak for a few minutes. Is this really happening?

After a moment, I reach up to touch his face

After a moment, I reach up to touch his face. He smiles at me, exposing his dimples. "You okay, sweetheart?"

"Y-You...." I trail off. His smiles slowly disappears, a frown moving into its place.

"I look bad, right?" He asks, staring to pull away. I quickly bring my other hand up, to hold him in place.

"N-No. You look....absolutely amazing." I grin, a few tears rolling down my face.

"Don't cry!" He exclaims, peppering my face with kisses.

"I love you, Namjoonie." I sniffle, taking my boyfriend's hand.

"I love you too, Seokjin."